fbpx

Airbrushes for Sale to Paint Your PYO's

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Airbrushes for Sale to Paint Your PYO's

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

This may not be quite where this belong, feel free to move it monitors!

I have 3 nice Iwata airbrushes for sale. These all came in a lot that I bought a while ago. Since I generally only use my personal couple, these ones have just been sitting. All prices are postage paid. They all have needles.

Iwata HP-B- I did use this brush a little when I first got it, and it seems to work fine. That was 6-8 months ago, but I don’t remember anything really sticking out that I didn’t care for except that the cup was too small. It is a gravity feed. I do NOT have the front tip, or the back piece that protects the needle. I did clean it this morning, I soaked it overnight in my airbrush cleaner, then throughly rinsed it. It worked well with the “water on wrist” test. $50

Iwata Elcipse HP-BC8- I haven’t used this brush because I have another one of the exact same thing that I use. I did soak this brush overnight in my airbrush cleaner, then throughly rinsed it. Whoever had it before didn’t take very good care of it. However, it now functions just as well as my other one. It does NOT have the front tip. It does have a cup, and is gravity feed. This is a nice good basic airbrush, I know a lot of folks who use it for basecoating, and if you practice, you can do dapples and whatnots with it. $80

Iwata HP-C- this one comes with it’s box and instructions. I didn’t soak this one because I completely forgot I had it (see what happens when you keep things in their boxes haha!). I haven’t used this brush at all because I have one just like it that I use. Since I haven’t tested it, I’m selling it “as is”. The body is very nice, it does look like whoever had it used it very little. It is gravity feed. I use my brush (same as this one) to do stablemate dapples, and things of that nature. Very nice refined brush. $95

Purplecat
    Participant

PM’d!

The HP-c and Eclipse are on hold. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.