after a long break…..

Home Forums Miscellany Community after a long break…..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

Hey all!

So I took a break from painting because every time I would pick up a paint brush I would get emotionally sick thinking about the past. I almost came to the conclusion that if a broke my right hand I could just be done with the ex and art forever…I know it’s insane but I have had the thought of cutting my right hand off and sending it to my ex. it’s just been a long dark road. I’m okay now I think. So I’ll be painting more now.

Don’t send that ex your hand, he doesn’t deserve it!

Send him a boot instead and tell him to smack himself upside the head with it. And then be done!

Grayfire_artz
      Participant

Omg I love you guys so much! I think I will keep my right hand. It all does get easier in time. Just struggling with changing changing my mental focus to be here and now instead on the what ifs has been very hard.

In the last 2 years a lot of things have changed. Biggest is I got a job at a local bra boutique, so the majority of my time gets put into work and research on bras and what items can be brought in to better assist women’s needs. So I kinda work in fashion now and assist the owners with going to markets and running the shop. I’ve also started painting and drawing on canvas more then I used to. So a lot of things have improved. Biggest thing is that I have made some local friends who have made a big difference for me in how I feel about yourself. And then I have always had you all. Everyone here helped me so much in not only growing as a person but as a family type support. I love you all and I love this community. You all inspire me to create or to laugh. Without all of you even new members I know for a fact my heart would not be as full as it is now.

Thank you :3

Prezaurian
        Participant

Glad to see you back! I enjoyed seeing your PYO work before and look forward to seeing more of it! I wish you much strength and fortitude in dealing with the difficulties you’re having. But I’m sure you’ll make it!

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Don’t send that ex your hand, he doesn’t deserve it!

Send him a boot instead and tell him to smack himself upside the head with it. And then be done!

Send him a size 13 army boot and tell him to put it in his…..uh, where the sun don’t shine! J)

There is someone out there who will make you forget about your ex…oh, what was that guy’s name again? 😉

Amstaff
            Participant

Omg I love you guys so much! I think I will keep my right hand. It all does get easier in time. Just struggling with changing changing my mental focus to be here and now instead on the what ifs has been very hard.

In the last 2 years a lot of things have changed. Biggest is I got a job at a local bra boutique, so the majority of my time gets put into work and research on bras and what items can be brought in to better assist women’s needs. So I kinda work in fashion now and assist the owners with going to markets and running the shop. I’ve also started painting and drawing on canvas more then I used to. So a lot of things have improved. Biggest thing is that I have made some local friends who have made a big difference for me in how I feel about yourself. And then I have always had you all. Everyone here helped me so much in not only growing as a person but as a family type support. I love you all and I love this community. You all inspire me to create or to laugh. Without all of you even new members I know for a fact my heart would not be as full as it is now.

Thank you :3

Im a newer member here, long time lurker 😉 Even though I dont know you, I can totally understand where you are coming from. Friends and a good network via social media etc can help in surprisingly awesome ways ! Over the years I have found many online groups of friends that have helped me deal with some stressful periods in my life, and it is so nice to have that support of people who understand.

So far this forum has proven itself to be very friendly and supportive, and it does feel like a little community. I wish I could reach out and give you all a big hug !!

LadyFirebird
              Participant

Missed you and glad to see you back. Please, keep your hand–I don’t feel anyone is worth cutting their hand off for. If this is how your ex made you feel, be glad that you are out of that relationship. Time will take a while, but time will heal. Getting back to painting all the wonderful things that you do will help. You are truly talented and we all here appreciate that.

darjeb
                Participant

Welcome back it’s great to hear from you. Don’t cut your right hand off you are such a great artist it would be a loss to the artistic world and you would be greatly missed – I know I am repeating myself

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.