fbpx

Adult Female Empress Dragon?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Adult Female Empress Dragon?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Maryanne
    Participant

😉 Are there any plans on creating a Female Adult Empress Dragon to go with the Emperor Dragon? I think the Emperor needs a mate!

etruscan
      Participant

It has been considered … There probably are more threads, but these are the ones that a quick search turned up:

http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/empress-0

http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/empress

Maryanne
        Participant

Thanks so much. I totally missed that thread. Will keep my fingers crossed that Melody will create one. It would be an awesome addition to my collection :bigsmile:

Melody
          Keymaster

😉 Are there any plans on creating a Female Adult Empress Dragon to go with the Emperor Dragon? I think the Emperor needs a mate!

I have been planning to do one for about ten years! Not sure when I’ll ever get to it!

Bodine
            Participant

To Ms.Melody:
              Garden Dragon!Garden Dragon!Garden Dragon!!! If I say this enough times will it come true?? Garden Dragon!!Garden Dragon!!*slipping into your sub-conscience whispering…garden dragon,garden dragon* 😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

To Ms.Melody:
              Garden Dragon!Garden Dragon!Garden Dragon!!! If I say this enough times will it come true?? Garden Dragon!!Garden Dragon!!*slipping into your sub-conscience whispering…garden dragon,garden dragon* 😀

I second, third and fourth this….the chanting echoes ominessly in the greater recesses or your quiet artist mind

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

I too would love to see outdoor sculpts (garden dragons). I cherish my specialty lilies and they would love some dragons in the garden, fairies and any other outdoor items you wanted to create.

Empress would be awesome too of course 🙂

Stormbreeze
              Participant

I pitch in my vote for the empress to be standing up! Most male/female pairs of windstones have the female lying down, but it would be neat to have her mirror the emperor so they could guard either side of the collection.

Out of curiosity, will there be a kinglet? (what even is a kinglet?…)

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Maryanne
                Participant

Stormbreeze….i like that idea if a Kinglet hahaha……but then we’re going to need a King & Queen…..i think you may have started something here 😉

Melody
                  Keymaster

I pitch in my vote for the empress to be standing up! Most male/female pairs of windstones have the female lying down, but it would be neat to have her mirror the emperor so they could guard either side of the collection.

We call one of the Royal hatching dragons the “Kinglet”. It is the dragon just emerging from the eggshell.

Melody
                    Keymaster

Is there such thing as an emperoret?

etruscan
                      Participant

We call one of the Royal hatching dragons the “Kinglet”. It is the dragon just emerging from the eggshell.

As best I can tell, the kinglet is not a hatching emperor or empress that is just emerging from its shell. The kinglet is not a hatching fledgling (too many horns), or a lap (too may horns), or an Old Warrior (head jewel), or a Secret Keeper (head jewel). He doesn’t match the Spectrals and Rising Spectrals either. The closest match in the “larger” dragons appears to be the Mini Keeper but that’s not exact. The kinglet seems to be a different dragon without any larger counterpart.

Maryanne
                        Participant

An Emperoret…….love it. We need more dragons….no pressure of course, LOL

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.