fbpx

Admit it… who forgot…

Home Forums Miscellany Community Admit it… who forgot…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    DantheDragon
    Participant

DantheDragon
      Participant

to put their (real) name and address and other useful information in their email to order a Poad, and just sent something along the lines of:

This is ____ from the forum!! I want a ____-eyed Poad PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

*hangs head and raises talon*

not only did I do that…so did my mom!

Lokie
        Participant

Not me. However, I never thought to put my forum name down in the email. I wonder if they’d prefer to have that included with my real name.

Maria
          Participant

πŸ˜† I haven’t ordered one yet. And even if I forgot, my e-mails go out with a V-Card.

Yes, I join the hall of shame. I apologized abjectly.
            I really didn’t mean to make their jobs harder, I was just so excited.

SPark
            Participant

I didn’t put any real info in.

I didn’t need to though, they knew who I was! *grins* I’ve bought quite a few things direct at this point.

I did however forget to add eye color.

Skigod377
              Participant

I didnt order one, but im sure Star put all the useful info in when she ordered. Right Star?? πŸ˜‰

dragonmedley
                Participant

Great! Now you’re making me doubt… I did put my name and address and forum name, but what about the eye color?

And now I have to wait until I get home to check my home email!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Starbreeze
                  Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I didnt order one, but im sure Star put all the useful info in when she ordered. Right Star?? πŸ˜‰

Gotcha covered πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Megan
                    Participant

Yeah, that’d be me… πŸ˜† For some dippy reason I thought it’d be where they then turn around and e-mail you back some official-looking form to fill out with all the proper info, but I kind of like this method better. I’ll know next time!

Nope, Made sure I had it all. But, I did get worried and send it twice 😳 …I put WSC under my name almost everywhere now… πŸ˜† I got the email back saying I had one on hold. Sent the MO out this am! πŸ˜€

NirvanaCat13
                      Participant

It was bad because both Louis and I ordered and didn’t put pertinant info on the e-mail, and got Susie ALL confused! ROFLMAO

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.