fbpx

"Acanthus" Dragon #2 for Animal Rescues

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "Acanthus" Dragon #2 for Animal Rescues

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

Just gorgeous! I love the blending you did on her face and mane. Her colors remind me of a lush fruit. Beautiful work!

Grayfire_artz
      Participant

this is beautiful!!
        i love all your work water colors included!

Kujacker
        Participant

Oh man. I love him! The blending on his face and tail! He would fit nicely in my herd of ki-rin… hmm…

pegasus4240
          Participant

I love the color combo on that Kirin. ๐Ÿ™‚ Wonderful job. He’s gorgeous.

-- Angie

Illith
            Participant

Wow! That is one amazing kirin!

Here’s my latest… She is the first in a series of dragons I’m auctioning for local animal rescues. I am sickened by the high numbers of euthanized animals these days due to the economy.. I have the maximum number of animals in this small house without sacrificing their well-being, but at least I can donate money. 100% of the winnings from this auction will go to: http://www.lifeanimalrescue.org/

This is what’s going on in my area: http://www.toacorn.com/news/2010-10-28/Pets/Ventura_County_Animal_Shelter_unveils_halfprice_ad.html

AUCTION HERE: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320617559655

Grayfire_artz
              Participant

Fantastic just fantastic! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ Post updated with auction link!

Adaneth
                Participant

You rock!

And I love all the purple on that dragon! ๐Ÿ™‚

machineguts
                  Participant

Daydreamer you never cease to amaze me! Absolutely gorgeous coloring with an extraordinary cause! I wish you the best of luck hon!!

Apari
                    Participant

Wow! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Awesome color combo, I love the teal on the crest and tail. Good luck!

pegasus4240
                      Participant

Whoa! Absolutely gorgeous. Love. Love. Love. ๐Ÿ™‚

-- Angie

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Carolyn
                          Participant

Your a talented artist . Keep up the good work . Hope they sold for good money . And helped some animals .

thanks Charlie! they sold for more than what i was hoping for. in that vein… here is the next one!

“Acanthus” Dragon #2 for Animal Rescues

My schedule has been so hectic lately that it has taken me forever to get this guy done. The original plan was to have one dragon up for auction per month to raise money for animal rescues. Kinda behind, but maybe work will actually slow down a bit and I can get some more time for art. This guy was brush painted with green metallic acrylic and lots of interference blue. Gives a neat look in different lighting… I am going to hesitate on listing it for sale on ebay for the moment. Please see the For Sale thread if anyone is interested (but yes, as with the others, 100% of the sale goes to a rescue group, this time Pink Paws Rescue & Adoption http://www.pinkpawsrescueandadoption.org/)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.