fbpx

About squirrels…

Home Forums Miscellany Community About squirrels…

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Maybe she is on squirrel safari! SHE’s HERE! I SAW HER!!!

Hi guys! *waves*

I wish I was on a squirrel safari, but I’ve actually been trapped in the slave pits since last Sunday — finally managed to escape for a little while right now and check the forum. Actually, in case anyone was wondering, I was slaving away all of last week and through the weekend too…finally managed to get on the forum Sunday night. So I was only able to get on the forum twice during the last two weeks…talk about havig serious withdrawal symptoms… πŸ˜† Work has been and continues to be really crazy…sigh…

Wow, that’s really strange squirrel behavior. I’ve never seen a squirrel do that before…it sounds like it was ill. I hope that squirrel was OK.

However, I do see my squirrels splatted spreadeagled on the dirt occasionally during the summer on the few really hot days (the dirt is damp from the sprinklers and a lot cooler) and I have seen them sitting somewhere making a loud cawing noise (the first time I heard it I thought it was a bird!). It seems like they make that noise when there’s something they’re disturbed about. Once I saw one of the squirrels sitting on the roof scolding the cat which was sitting on the deck below with the loud cawing noise for about 10 minutes! I guess he didn’t appreciate having cats around when he was trying to have lunch… πŸ™‚

Skigod377
      Participant

welcome back!

Perhaps it was just a cawing squirrel?

Starbreeze
        Participant

Hi Mimi!!!!

* waves back *

Possibly…he might have been trying to cool (or warm) himself on the pavement and those inner frustrations just started bubbling out uncontollably…

Bob

welcome back but at least it was work related

Thanks…definitely could’ve been worse… πŸ™‚

Skigod377
            Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Thanks…definitely could’ve been worse… πŸ™‚

Worse than work??

Bob

yeah like the story you told all of us about the little boy and his grandmother

Skigod377
                Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

yeah like the story you told all of us about the little boy and his grandmother

Ah, yes. There are things worse than work…

BipolarBear
                  Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Hmmm, maybe it was a male squirrel and it was trying to catch a female one, but it thought it caught you instead so it ran away. πŸ˜†

I got rejected by a squirrel! Why gods have you cursed me with such uglieness!

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                    Engaged to a Weasel

BipolarBear
                    Participant

mimitrek wrote:

* waves back *

Possibly…he might have been trying to cool (or warm) himself on the pavement and those inner frustrations just started bubbling out uncontollably…

The warming thing is a good possibility it was one of those days where it’s cold but the sun is shining. The cement was probably warm. I wonder if the hawk that lives at my school was out…I didn’t think of that.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                      Engaged to a Weasel

BiPolarBear wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Hmmm, maybe it was a male squirrel and it was trying to catch a female one, but it thought it caught you instead so it ran away. πŸ˜†

I got rejected by a squirrel! Why gods have you cursed me with such uglieness!
                      LMAO. I was wondering when you were going to read that. I am just playing with ya. πŸ˜‰

BiPolarBear wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

* waves back *

The warming thing is a good possibility it was one of those days where it’s cold but the sun is shining. The cement was probably warm. I wonder if the hawk that lives at my school was out…I didn’t think of that.
                      Hmm…the hawk would be thinking, “This is too good to be true…” πŸ˜†

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.