fbpx

Abalone Dragon

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Abalone Dragon

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

yeah, the coloring came out real nice. I was expecting to had to play with the colors for a while, but they came together very quickly.
      next will be a series of opal dragons.

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

yeah, the coloring came out real nice. I was expecting to had to play with the colors for a while, but they came together very quickly.

Ooooh! I can’t wait!

Are you going to sell Mr. Abalone? If so, how much? *gotta talk to Louis first….*

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Ooooh! I can’t wait!

Are you going to sell Mr. Abalone? If so, how much? *gotta talk to Louis first….*

Well he is Digital, so I Sell 8×10 prints of him. they are 14.00 plus 4 dolors shipping.(tax if you live in california..and if you don’t live in california,no tax yay!)

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Oooooh….That’s not bad….*stupid tax…. 😕 * Hehehe I’ll PM you a little later. =P

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

LoL, yeah,I hate having to charge tax. alrighty,sounds good.

We’ll definitely take him!!!!! 😀 😯

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

LOL. ok. I just noticed that your and Nirvana’s dragons in your signatures have simaler colors…do you guys have your own special dragon with spacific colors? I could take a stab at trying to draw it. I’ve been doing a lot more dragons lately for practice.

They were OOAK and test paints. Hers was done by Olympia, Melody’s head painter. Mine was a test paint that Melody didn’t like the antiqueing on, but his colors match my dragon tatoo.

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

Ooooo! that makes a lot of sense. the two just about match perfectly ^.^

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.