fbpx

A Windstone for Christmas!! :D

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone A Windstone for Christmas!! :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

First, I hope you all had a GREAT Christmas holiday and that your wishes for Windstones was answered!
    I know mine was…my family is starting to catch on! ๐Ÿ˜‰

bayoudragon
    Participant

Yay!! ๐Ÿ˜€

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Awesome ๐Ÿ˜€ !

dragonmedley
        Participant

Woot!

I don’t get Windstones, they all figure I’ll get the ones I want whenever I want… ๐Ÿ˜€

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

megamibabe16
          Participant

Same here. They are like, “You will just buy the ones you want anyway, so why should we buy you more.” They are all into that special gift for Christmas type of thing.

Bodine
            Participant

I got two YAY!! thank you Jeff ๐Ÿ˜‰

Getting them for Christmas makes them all the more special for me. ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Lokie
              Participant

Congrats on your Windstones! ๐Ÿ˜€ I bought myself a Windstone for Christmas.

Bodine
                Participant

Lokie wrote:

Congrats to you too then! Can I ask which one? ๐Ÿ˜€

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

Yeah I get the “…well I WOULD HAVE gotten you one, but I dont know which ones you have. You have SO many!” yeah right, you just didn’t ask ๐Ÿ˜› lol Althought I dont know…3 people in my life have ever gotten me a Windstone….my ex boyfriend got me the gold lap dragon and one of the pearl griffin chicks, and an ex friend got me an em pea fledgling, and my mom split the cost of my orange eyed emerald emperor for Christmas last year (or maybe the year before)….so the only 2 people outside my family are no longer part of my life o.O I didn’t even ask the boyfriend for one because of this.

I FINALLY found a black gold OW and ordered him for myself. Usually UPS/FedEx comes during the day before I leave for work while Josh is at work-so I can sneak them in. He’s off this whole week and next so I told him the giant box that showed up “was from Mom for Christmas-and she had it shipped here in case it didn’t arrive before Christmas eve” *wink* ๐Ÿ˜‰ Which, I mean, everyone always says “its the thought that counts” and I know she would have gotten him for me if she COULD…so in that way, he IS from Mom for Christmas ๐Ÿ™‚ In my mind at least!

Nicole
                    Participant

lol ๐Ÿ˜† you know you’re addicted to windstones when you have to tell fibs about how you are acquiring your windstones ๐Ÿ˜† That’s a good find though. Did you find that black gold from an online store?

Jodi
                      Participant

I didn’t get any Windstones for Christmas this year, but I bought myself the Toasted Copper Curl (I think that’s what it’s called) and a Calico Sitting Cat CL from a Forum member. I think that’s probably like getting a Christmas Windstone. ๐Ÿ™‚

Lokie
                        Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

Lokie wrote:

Congrats to you too then! Can I ask which one? ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks! The large rock dragon. ๐Ÿ˜€ I’ve wanted that piece forever, but never could afford it until now.

darjeb
                          Participant

Congratulations what a great Christmas gift. The only Windstone I have ever received as a gift was from bodine6127 and it was a white hatching dragon in the last gift exchange – thank you again bodine. The rest (147) I have purchased for myself. I bought the Toasted Copper Curlie, Amythest Coiled and Emperal Peacock Coiled Mother recently.

Bodine
                            Participant

darjeb wrote:

Congratulations what a great Christmas gift. The only Windstone I have ever received as a gift was from bodine6127 and it was a white hatching dragon in the last gift exchange – thank you again bodine. The rest (147) I have purchased for myself. I bought the Toasted Copper Curlie, Amythest Coiled and Emperal Peacock Coiled Mother recently.

Congrats J.,good gifts to yourself 8) I really,really would love one of the E/P Coiled Mothers.Please think of me for her if you ever down size ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.