fbpx

A Vantid birthday

Home Forums Miscellany Community A Vantid birthday

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Happy Birthday!!!

Kasie
      Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ❗

lamortefille
        Participant

Happy Birthday and Many More!

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!!!! *BIG HUGS*

Happy, Happy Birthday. I didn’t have you on my list. I hope you had a good day.

laphon1
            Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

siberakh1
              Participant

Happy Birthday! 😀

nessiemom
                Participant

Happy Birfday!!

wolflodge100
                  Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! So what did you do? What did you get?

Patricia
                    Participant

Happy Birthday!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Happy birthday Vannie!

Augghh! I’m SO sorry I missed this! I’ve been extremely AWOL for the past couple weeks cause I am on the road all the time. Internet has been really sparse. Sorry sorry!

THANK YOU ALL!!!! : D : D : D

I was given two bottles of wine from one of my favorite wineries, Kalyra, from Thornwolf, a celtic raven necklace from Nambroth, an antique key from my partner in crime Gatcat, and two very special prizes: A custom hand made skinning knife from the Alberti family (THANK YOU THANK YOU) that Melody was used as a stand in when “fitting” the right knife for me. And last but certainly not least, a pendant that Nambroth made. It was one I feel in love with immediately when she showed me. A couple days later it was marked as sold and I was soooo upset! When I asked Nam who bought it, she only told me, Just some guy! XD

But then it showed up in a wine glass that Gatcat handed me on my birthday.
                      This is the one: http://featherdust.critter.net/jewelryhtml/pages/3A.html

I couldn’t speak and I cried! It’s so special to me.

Illucian and Eclipse (I don’t think they are registered here, but they are Windstone fans, too) treated me to a sushi dinner.

All in all, it was a really nice day and I hold it up as one of my best. The knife and the pendant make me bloom with happiness whenever I see o think of them.

Now I disappear for another while! Or maybe not, since now *I* am the one in Corvallis for a couple days. XD THE BEANEARY, HERE I COME!

NirvanaCat13
                      Participant

I’m so happy you had such a wonderful birthday!!! *big warm fuzzies!*

That is soo cool about the pendant/gifts. It sounds like you had a wonderful b-day. I was wondering who bought that pendant as well. hehe

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.