A story to make you snicker

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts A story to make you snicker

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

WolfenMachine
      Participant

So the other day, my boyfriend returned from an ALL DAY off shore fishing trip with his dad…and his dad forgot their catch in the boat, 2 hour’s drive away, in Galveston. He had to turn right around and head back, or the fish would be ruined. On the way back, he scooped me up for the 4 hour trek.

Once we picked up the fish, and got it on ice, an hour later (he doesnt drive fast, he flies low :P) we were lazily cruising through Galveston back towards Houston with the windows down. (A cool front has been seeping through and it was pleasant outside)

There is a couple in a white car next to us, also with the windows down, SCREAMING at eachother, throwing hands up in the air, pointing fingers, the whole 9 yards. We both saw them at the same time, had the same thought of: “………yikes….” and to break the tension, I squealed in a high pitched voice “HAPPYTHOUGHTS-YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!” We both cracked up laughing, and now we have a new silence breaker, and a way to make the other person crack a smile if things get too serious.

Try it out, its great! 🙂

Maria
        Participant

Haha! Did the couple hear you and quit their fight?

Skigod377
          Participant

LOL, too cute!

LadyFirebird
            Participant

Way to go! Arguments sound so silly when you sit back and listen to some of them so it was just a reminder to that couple that what they’re fighting about was probably silly and there was much more to concentrate on like ‘happy thoughts’. It made them laugh! 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.