A smattering of my artwork.

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion A smattering of my artwork.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    ForestDragon
    Participant

ForestDragon
      Participant

Hi folks. I figured since there is this nifty section I would post a link to my Elfwood page. I haven’t posted anything new there in a while. I am working mostly in stained glass and beads (beaded sculpture) right now.

http://www.elfwood.com/~tamarrivka

Enjoy!

Very cool, ForestDragon… I like the suncatchers. Great work!

Very nice. Love the suncatchers and the bunnies!

megamibabe16
        Participant

Nice work! The stained glass is really pretty. I especially like the Sea Dance and Pegasus.

Adaneth
          Participant

Yay, always a delight to find another fellow artist on Elfwood. πŸ™‚ I love your stained glass work! Added you to my ‘favorites’ there so I can see when you put up something new. πŸ™‚

Maria
            Participant

Another artist! The Fire and Ice Dragon suncatchers are my favorites. Very nice.

dragonmedley
              Participant

I like the dragunned stain glass.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Very nice and beautiful work! I love your stained glass pieces and the drawing “Equus Lunaris” especially :D.

I *love* the dynamics of that pegasus stained glass piece! It is rather beautiful. And the little stained glass dragons were cute… ‘specially the orange one! πŸ˜€

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

I love the stained glass pieces πŸ˜€ . The rest of your work is awesome too πŸ˜‰ . Lots of motion in your subjects – visually dynamic.

ForestDragon
                  Participant

Thank you everyone for your support! I learned stained glass in college and absolutely LOVE the medium even though it can be a bit dangerous at times (you don’t work with glass when you are tired and don’t forget to sweep the floor of the studio space before walking without shoes).

I have been in a bit of an artistic slump until recently (I hate those). One of my coworkers helped me by commissioning a new design (snail with mushroom sun-catcher). I didn’t get a pic of the finished item but I plan to make more because I like the design so much.

I have some new stained glass designs that I am hoping to get going soon. I’ll post them as I finish them (it may be a bit so don’t wait too avidly!).

BTW I have photos of step by step of the creation of the pegasus sun-catcher if anyone is interested. I’m not sure if I can post it easily here but I might be able to post a link somewhere.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.