fbpx

A personal debate that I could use some input on…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone A personal debate that I could use some input on…

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I think Vapor said it- the PYOs were made for us to paint and I think that whomever paints one should sign the felt bottom. Like Arlla said, Windstone gets its credit from the felt logo and the sculpt Pena stamp…not to mention its unmistakable and highly detailed statue to begin with.

Personally, any PYO I would get from someone, I would at least want them to sign and date it. Putting anything more is solely up to them. That way, should I ever actually get more than one or 2 pyos painted by forum members, I can know who did what since my memory isnt what it use to be.

Man do I relate to that! I have a two year old boy that doesn’t sleep. I have been sleep deprived for years now so my memory is blotto. He is better than an alarm clock. It doesn’t matter how late he stays up he is up by seven every morning. His favorite morning game is to poke you in some part of your face and say “whats that?”…

I think I am changing my mind on the signing issue now based on what you all have had to say. I am glad that I asked. Thank you all for your input! 😀

Purplecat
    Participant

I try to title and sign mine so that they are individual and so that if they ever change hands I can always definately say, “Yep, I did that one!”

I sign, date them the day they were completed and have named most. Also, I have numbered mine since day one. Sulpt one is #001 on up. I know I will never paint a hundred, but I hope to try. 😉

I sign and date all of mine. I like it when people put it on the PYO box as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.