fbpx

A Master's Thesis? Surely you jest! EDIT: Pictures added!

Home Forums Miscellany Community A Master's Thesis? Surely you jest! EDIT: Pictures added!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

Lovely pix!! Anybody that has that in their backyard is very lucky indeed.

BDW
      Participant

Beautiful pictures Zorse!
        I just love Wildlife pics ๐Ÿ™‚

Elena
        Participant

Gorgeous pics!! I really like the owl and Kestrel. You will need to post pics of owls from your ‘hooting’ adventured this summer. I love owls ๐Ÿ˜€ And are those Cranes Sandhills or Whoopers? I can’t tell exactly from the pics.

twindragonsmum
          Participant

I’d almost bet Sandhill’s… We have wetlands just across the road in front of our home and the Sandhill Cranes are nest building and courting all over the place… Quite an education for our boyohs ๐Ÿ˜€

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Those are Greater Sandhill Cranes. They aren’t very common here, but every year there are a few pairs that nest out here. Whooping cranes are white and HUGE. I saw them in while in Texas – no way those are Whoopers.

For those wondering, these are all from California! There is a small bit of the Great Basin Desert that occupies the very far north-eastern corner. Well into the State of Jefferson.

And yes, I will be posting pictures of hooters. Northern spotted hooters- I mean, owls. They get nice and close when we mouse them. I can’t wait!

PS… the pronghorn didn’t take my homework. They left nose schmutzes on my car though. I do suspect the pheasants of carrying off my homework though…

Sneaky pheasantses.

Katherine
            Participant

Oh wow! I love the pictures!!

purpledragonclaw
              Participant

“Pheasantses”!

That reminds me of Gollum!

Maria
                Participant

Oh my, Zorse. You really do have one of the best jobs on the planet, in my opinion.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.