a little silly…

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts a little silly…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

Making mac and cheese from scratch and NOT burning the roux! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜†

tdm

twindragonsmum
      Participant

tdm

mmmmmmmmmmmmm……
        I’ll be right over!!!! XD

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Okies! We got lots! It actually turned out more like mac and cheese soup ๐Ÿ˜ณ I doubled the sauce but forgot to double the noodles ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜€

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

sounds like the way my lasagne always turns out! XD ๐Ÿ™„ XD

twindragonsmum
          Participant

XD XD I guess that’s so when you have it for leftovers, it’s not too dry… ๐Ÿ˜‰

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

yeah, yeah, that’s right…that’s the ticket…. XD

twindragonsmum
            Participant

*SNERK!* So… When’ll ya be here???? From Newport to Soda it’s about 10 hours drive – Shall I keep it warm for ya or just make you a new batch when you get here? ๐Ÿ˜€

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

10 hours…for soupy mac and cheese? Hmmmm…maybe you should mail it to me with dry ice….
              XD XD XD

BTW, where in Washington were you this weekend?

And are you and the boyohs possibly going to come to Spokane for “The Lion King” this Fall?

twindragonsmum
              Participant

We were in Newport!!! Prolly right by you!!! ๐Ÿ™„ Roddy grew up in Benton City and we used to be in Richland. Rod’s sis and her family are still in Benton City, his bro and his family were in Kennewick but are now in Newport. So are his folks and my bro and his family are in Gig Harbor. I wish we could get to Spokane for the Lion King – it looks to be pretty spectacular! We did get to see the costume exhibit at the cultral museum in Spokane while we were there and it was fabo!

twindragonsmum 8)

tdm

I saw it Twice last time it was here, and I am going Twice again…It is UNBELIEVEABLE…but next time you’re in town, you’ll have to try to get to Spokane if you can, so we can meet. ๐Ÿ˜€

Is there an exhibit going on Right Now at the Cultural Museum, or did you see that the last time? I just knew that there was an exhibit at the Davenport Hotel before, but wasn’t able to go to it…

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Right now! They have the original Darth Vader costume from the first release in ’77 to name one… Stuff from Star Trek and Indiana Jones and the batsuit that George Clooney wore… lots more and I wished I could’ve stayed all day ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

twindragonsmum 8)

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.