A little art sale

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion A little art sale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I hope this is okay to post, not something I plan to post again if I can help it, but it seems I’m stretched a little thin this month and sales are currently down a bit so I have some art for sale and I’ve posted it here:

http://sunhawk.livejournal.com/446867.html#cutid1

Thanks for looking πŸ™‚

bayoudragon
    Participant

These are really neat… wonderful work. πŸ™‚

bayoudragon wrote:

These are really neat… wonderful work. πŸ™‚

Thank ye kindly, I appreciate it ^_^

Maria
      Participant

I really like the wol and cuttlefish books, but I’m about to blow a month’s pay on a new exhaust system for the Beastie and really can’t afford it now. Sorry.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I really like the wol and cuttlefish books, but I’m about to blow a month’s pay on a new exhaust system for the Beastie and really can’t afford it now. Sorry.

I understand, your love for the Beatie is well-known πŸ˜‰

Lokie
        Participant

Unfortunately this has to be for my viewing pleasure only; as what seems the norm these days, I have just lint in my pockets. But that cuttlefish book is awesome, and the Owl of Flame is really nice as well.

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

Those are really cool. I to love the cuttle fish – they’er very cool animals. Your griffin box is very cute to.

Lokie wrote:

Unfortunately this has to be for my viewing pleasure only; as what seems the norm these days, I have just lint in my pockets. But that cuttlefish book is awesome, and the Owl of Flame is really nice as well.

LOL no worries, thanks anyway for admiring ^_^

purpleturtle wrote:

Those are really cool. I to love the cuttle fish – they’er very cool animals. Your griffin box is very cute to.

I think cuttlefish are neat too! πŸ˜€ Thanks!

Andrea
            Participant

Can you do commissions on the sketch books? I would like to give my daugter one with an Umbreon on it as it’s currently her favorite character and mostly what she draws. Could you give some dimensions and page count on the books?
              Thanks!

Phoenix wrote:

Can you do commissions on the sketch books? I would like to give my daugter one with an Umbreon on it as it’s currently her favorite character and mostly what she draws. Could you give some dimensions and page count on the books?
              Thanks!

I can definitely do commissions πŸ˜€
              I have books of different sizes and page counts, do you have a preference? πŸ™‚
              For example I have 8″ x 10″, 5″ x 7″, I think I have another 7″ x 7″ around
              they are about 200 pages, though I might have another 300 page 8″ x 10″ around
              And whatever I don’t have, I can pop into the shops to find a different size ^_^

Christine
              Participant

I love Haku, but the Forest with Mushroom one is by far my personal favorite. Exquisite colors and textures! What unique work!

Mmloda
                Participant

I really like the griffin note book and the sleeping griffin box…. πŸ˜‰ I wish i could afford at least one of them but unfortunatly all my money is being spent on Maks lately, on top of all the meds his perscribed food is costing me $50 every 4 days… πŸ™
                  Maybe in the future I will be bale to purchase one of your pieces.

Marzena

chrisherself wrote:

I love Haku, but the Forest with Mushroom one is by far my personal favorite. Exquisite colors and textures! What unique work!

Thank you! That one took a long time to finish LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.