fbpx

A Heartfelt Thank You To All Of You, From All Of Us At Windstone

Home Forums Miscellany Community A Heartfelt Thank You To All Of You, From All Of Us At Windstone

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

I have loved Melody’s work since the beginning, when I collected all of Melody’s art prints, which I kick myself for no longer having, to the first Male unicorn I was able to purchase when I was 19. For a good 27 years I have been collecting art from here. Kinda interesting when you stop to think about it. I am very happy to be a part of it all now. I wish you all a wonderful holiday over at the factory & to all the friends I have here in the forums as well!

Kyrin

Carolyn
    Participant

Your very welcome and lets hope next year is better .

LadyFirebird
      Participant

You are so very welcome and glad to see that things are starting to look better! That’s good news for you and for us! I can’t imagine my world without GB baby unis and Poadettes in crazy colors!

Christine
        Participant

Thank YOU, Windstone, for still being here too. 🙂 You are the best company I know, in your kindness, warmth, and commitment to beauty, quality, and your devoted fans. We love you all. <3 Happy Holidays to all of you!

Scathach
          Participant

It’s all been said, but I’ll say it anyway – Thank you to everyone at Windstone and the forum for making all this wonderfulness possible.

Happy Holidays to everyone at Windstones and on the Forum.

Best wishes for a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year each and everyone.

Life is beautiful.

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Thank you, everyone– Windstone, and all of you collectors, fans, and general Dragon Appreciators! Melody and crew are some of the most honest and generous folks I know, and the Windstone community, through sometimes rough around the edges (aren’t all families?!) is a wonderful place. You have all supported us, meaning both Windstone and myself both directly and indirectly, in so many ways. Personally, it was only through collectors enjoying the things I do for Windstone and my personal art that kept me floating a few times. That means more to me than I can say– you guys directly allowed me to continue to chase my passions, even though it’s often a foolish and scary financial endeavor!!

Thank you all very much!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Thanks you to everyone at Windstone, for keeping the magic in our world alive one beautiful piece at a time.

Brightest blessings to you all this holiday season, thank you for everything you do. Crafters of dreams, one and all. I am glad to help support such dreaming!

You are a group of amazing and gifted people who bring light and joy to all of the collectors that you touch by creating pieces that we take into our homes. You spark the imagination and in so many way you allow us all to live a fantasy. Your creations have given many gifts and for me personally, and I think for others as well, they brought a beautiful “Escape” to many when they needed a place emotionally to retreat. If it were not for a beautiful Emperor Dragon once upon a time I would not have had wings to fly on as a child off to a better place. You not only create beauty and fantasy…you create DREAMS and there is no greater gift that you can give!!! Bravo to all of you at Windstone and I truly wish that I could give you back the gift that you have given me. All my heartfelt thank yous and Huggs to each and every one of you this holiday season. May the new year bring you joy, prosperity and growth.

Hear hear!! XD

Zelda
              Participant

A huge and heartfelt thank you to everyone at Windstone Editions for putting beautiful things out into the world! Like others here I was inspired by early pieces when I was a child, and I still find it amazing how something as inanimate as a statue can hold such life and breathe all on its own in the eyes of a willing beholder. I’m also thankful for Windstone being inspiring as a business, and you all toughing it out through uncertain times, all to create increasingly beautiful things! I’m proud to root for you all, continue to welcome your creations into my home, and to continue to be amazed by what comes from both the business and this community of collectors and friends 🙂 THANK YOU!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Tethra
                Participant

I have to agree with what you all have said! I love the beautiful creatures that I have from Windstone Editions. They are alive, colourful and bring me so much joy! I appreciate all the hard work you all at Windstone do and I thank you for bringing joy into the world and for making my over-active imagination worse!

Oh, and I’m so glad that Melody has an over-active imagination too! We wouldn’t have Windstones without her!

Merry Christmas everyone, and stay safe!

Grayfire_artz
                  Participant

😀 YAAAY!!

I can’t begin to describe what finding windstones and forum has done for me :3 this community and company are truly amazing and filled with caring thoughtful people whom I am so thankful to know as friend and acquaintance. ♥♥

Kiya
                    Participant

I am incredibly grateful to John and Melody for letting me help out with quests and other things on the forum. I’ve been a fan of Windstone since I was young and getting to know everyone at the factory has been a wonderful gift and certainly never something I expected.

Happy Holidays to all of you!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.