A few things for sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market A few things for sale

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    scenceable
    Participant

Hi everyone. I’m trying to downsize my collection overall, and trying to get rid of stuff I’m not totally in love with πŸ™‚

Before I get to photos, a few “policies”:

-Payment by paypal highly preferred
      -I live in Canada so shipping will be more. Additionally the Canada Post in my area is horrible, and as a result I strongly strongly prefer to ship by UPS. UPS pricing goes more by location than country, so if you live in the East it is cheaper than if you live way out west in Canada. Generally shipping will start at $30 and go up to $40 for people out west or down south, for the heavier dragons it will be more. I know it’s expensive and it sucks but it’s out of my control.
      -for smaller sculpts like the hatcher and wizard I can send by canada post airmail which will be $15.

-I am not a picky collector, so please ask questions if you are. I tried to describe them as best I could but since I’m not picky there can be things I genuinely don’t notice.

-The prices I have are not firm, some I wasn’t sure how to price so feel free to make offers.

Onto the beauties:

Small Peacock Wizard. He looks ok overall, although there are small chips on the base. The most noticable flaws he has are on the back of his cloak, the paint is rough and sort of rubbed. I tried to get pictures, it’s a few spots on the back. $15

Next is a peacock hatcher. He’s got a couple little chips and paint rubs, nothing really major. $15

Next is an old green hatcher. He has a few little chips and things, mostly on the base, please see photos. $15

Next is an old green mother. She has chips on her front claws and a bit one off one of her horns. Other than that she is fairly dusty and may have rubs to the gold. I may have a mother box to ship her in but she does not have original box or tag. $60

Emerald Male dragon. I got him not too long ago and really liked him at first but I’ve fallen out of love with the colour. He had broken wings and was repaired (I believe by kyrin) but I can’t really find any seams or lines or anything. He looks great to me. No original box or tag but I have another male box I can send him in. Asking $70.

Next is a black gothic unicorn. I don’t really like him much, and I know he’s still in stock in the store so I am willing to entertain offers. I’d also trade him. He’s mint with tag and box. $100.

Here are some things I’m looking to trade for:
      Amethyst Curled Dragon
      Grab bag baby unicorns (appaloosas especially, will consider others)
      Grab Bag Young Unicorns (grey or black appaloosas, palomino appaloosa, will consider any)
      (Lighter) Pearly Pink Curlie
      Silver Fledgling
      Empea Fledgling
      Silver or slate grulla male unicorn
      Amethyst male dragon
      Amethyst mother dragon
      Pretty much any scratchers, laps, spectrals, or risers, we could work something out to match the value.
      Maybe other dragons. Let me know what you have! πŸ™‚

Thanks for looking, if you’d like to buy or trade please send me a pm. Keep in mind I live in canada and shipping is a lot more. Thanks πŸ˜€

Gremlin1
      Participant

Pm’d you!

scenceable
        Participant

added some more stuff πŸ™‚

Bullsquid
          Participant

Sent you a PM. πŸ™‚

Gremlin1
            Participant

They came today! Perfect!!! Thanks!!

scenceable
              Participant

Awesome, thanks for letting me know! πŸ™‚

scenceable
                Participant

Giving this a bump for a few things added. πŸ˜€

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                  Participant

PM”ed you earlier

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Eric
                    Participant

Sent you a PM. πŸ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.