A dumb question about ordering PYOs

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone A dumb question about ordering PYOs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

All right, I have color schemes dancing in my head again, sooo… I need a griffin to put them on!

I saw a few on Ebay, but I’m really in need of one with bright/dark blue eyes, and Ebay didn’t have those up. I know one can order PYOs by email instead of through Ebay, but am a little unsure of two things:

Thing One: Do they have all the eye colors “in stock” all the time? Or were some of them special limited releases, and not available anymore?

Thing Two: I understand that I should mail my order to “Karen” — what is Karen’s email address?

Thanks, guys! I’m so embarrassed at how little I know about this.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

I think if each colour is listed on the main website, then they have that eye colour in stock 🙂 I certainly didn’t have any problems with the two colours I picked last week!

This is the email address they listed which I used for my order, seemed to work fine: service@windstoneeditions.com

Unless you are making some sort of special order and that’s why you are emailing Karen?

Jennifer
        Keymaster

nightcrow wrote:

All right, I have color schemes dancing in my head again, sooo… I need a griffin to put them on!

I saw a few on Ebay, but I’m really in need of one with bright/dark blue eyes, and Ebay didn’t have those up. I know one can order PYOs by email instead of through Ebay, but am a little unsure of two things:

Thing One: Do they have all the eye colors “in stock” all the time? Or were some of them special limited releases, and not available anymore?

Thing Two: I understand that I should mail my order to “Karen” — what is Karen’s email address?

Thanks, guys! I’m so embarrassed at how little I know about this.

The only way to find out if they have what you want available is to email. Karen is very nice and will let you know. The Windstone Factory is a chaotic place at times and there’s no telling exactly what they have on hand of these special pieces, but I’m pretty sure they’ll be able to get you a blue-eyed griffin!

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/paintyourown.htm

Use the email on that page, service@windstoneeditions.com and it’ll go to the right person!!

Enjoy painting! 😀

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Nightcrow
          Participant

Thank you so much!

Off to find out!

Hey nightcrow, I just emailed what I wanted and my paypal address to service@windstoneeditions.com and it was easy as pie! They sent me an invoice and I’m off and running..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.