fbpx

A Baby dragon?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone A Baby dragon?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Aldana
    Participant

I Would love an Old Warrior one day.. any Old Warrior!

Aldana
      Participant

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Windstone-Editions-Baby-Dragon_W0QQitemZ130132134380QQihZ003QQcategoryZ10861QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

At least they know it’s a Windstone!

I Would love an Old Warrior one day.. any Old Warrior!

Elena
        Participant

Maybe they got it confused with a oriental dragon….. it has scale and a horn and all πŸ˜‰

Pegasi1978
          Participant

That happens a lot with the Kirins.

Arlla
            Participant

Well, they are pretty dragon-ish, with the scales and all.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
              -J R R Tolkien

And it does have a horn. πŸ˜†

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Yep! I know a lot of you are fantasy buffs, but how many of you had seen a kirin statue before Windstone? Most people have no idea what a kirin is. πŸ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Arlla
                Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Yep! I know a lot of you are fantasy buffs, but how many of you had seen a kirin statue before Windstone? Most people have no idea what a kirin is. πŸ˜‰

…unless they drink Japanese beer. ;D

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                  -J R R Tolkien

*Raises hand* I admit, I didn’t know what one was.

dragonmedley
                  Participant

I’ve had my male kirin since university, so to me, it’s just, like, soooo obvious πŸ˜€

but, if you read Acorna, by McCaffrey and I-forget-who-else-and-don’t-want-to-run-upstairs-to-pull-out-the-book-and-check-the-name, one of the Oriental characters refers to the unicorn girl as ki-lin. I was impressed that the reference was there! Some people know… not just us!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

I know i just spotted that Aldana, what are they thinking? What else do you think they have missed? I think there is a chip on his front hoof πŸ˜•

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.