fbpx

#9 Autumn Leaf OW on eBay help?

Home Forums Administration Flea Market #9 Autumn Leaf OW on eBay help?

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

So sorry Leigha–was hoping you would be able to get him! ๐Ÿ™

machineguts
      Participant

Leigha, Dunreining is selling Autumn Leaf OW #7! ๐Ÿ™‚

Setsunawolf
        Participant

i wish I’d known who your bidder was. I saw that auction and debated snipping it for you. ๐Ÿ™ Wish I had.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Leigha
          Participant

It wouldn’t have mattered. I know who won the auction now, and she has deep pockets, so I doubt your snipe would have done anything but up the price for her. Thanks for the thought though Setsuna.

Thanks Machinegutz, I saw that one, but I’m not interested at this time.

For everyone else, thanks too for hoping I’d win.

Setsunawolf
            Participant

Leigha wrote:

It wouldn’t have mattered. I know who won the auction now, and she has deep pockets, so I doubt your snipe would have done anything but up the price for her. Thanks for the thought though Setsuna.

Heh! depends how bad I want to win. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
              Sun Dragon Koi #3

Deep pockets has nothing to do with it. For every piece Melody paints or sells on ebay, thre are 10 others out there besides you who want it. I got out sniped for a long time by Nirvana Cat and Frozen Dragon….MANY times. I also got out spent too, and so yeah, frustrations set in…It all depends on who is willing to pay the most for whatever piece it is. ๐Ÿ˜•
              Nobody, ALWAYS gets ALL the pieces they want. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bodine
              Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Deep pockets has nothing to do with it. For every piece Melody paints or sells on ebay, thre are 10 others out there besides you who want it. I got out sniped for a long time by Nirvana Cat and Frozen Dragon….MANY times. I also got out spent too, and so yeah, frustrations set in…It all depends on who is willing to pay the most for whatever piece it is. ๐Ÿ˜•

Isn’t that the truth! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Maria
                Participant

Look on the bright side. It saved you a lot of money for other things. ๐Ÿ˜†

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Look on the bright side. It saved you a lot of money for other things. ๐Ÿ˜†
                  Soooo true! Or it saves you from spending money you don’t even have! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ I get along great with Cat and Frozen! I just cussed the screen of the auction I lost, and moved on when I didn’t get what I wanted. I don’t think I ever whined too much. LOL Plus, there were always other pieces coming along I wouldn’t mind having even more! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I dunno, all is fair in Windstones and EvilBay! 8)

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

It is a bummer though for those of who aren’t as fortunate as other collectors money wise. I lucked out going this route with Adaneth, but very rarely do I actually win any of the pieces I really want.

For the past 3 months I’ve felt like I’ve been on a shopping spree since I’ve been doing a loan modification and my house payments froze. I’ve won more auctions over the past 3 months then I have in all the years I’ve been sitting on the side lines trying to snipe low auctions on pieces I only KINDA like because the ones I always REALLY want are WAY out o my price range. With a $2500 mortgage, pets, debt and just life in general it’s tough to just drop money on statues… even with two jobs.

*sighs* On Feb 1st though the gravy train stops and I have to start paying my mortgage again. *sigh* Lower payments, but still enough to put a big dent in any money I could have used to buy Windstones with… so I’ll be right there with you again soon Leigha! It sure was fin while it lasted and I was able to add some beautiful additions to my collection. (so much for actually SAVING the money, LOL)

I’m sorry you didn’t win hon, I’m sure you wanted that piece more then anything. It sucks that just sometimes we don’t have the money while others do, but there’s nothing you can do but just try and save up enough eventually to get that next piece you love just as much as this one. Believe me, Melody is always cooking up some new scheme you’ll love even more then the last! :yes:

*hugs*

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Believe me, Melody is always cooking up some new scheme you’ll love even more then the last! :yes:

*hugs*
                      Sure doesn’t seem that way for me lately. I haven’t seen anything I’ve been willing to make an attempt on in a long time. Everything seems too “way out there” for my tastes lately.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.