fbpx

6am visitor – Sad News :(

Home Forums Miscellany Community 6am visitor – Sad News :(

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Shelob?

That’s a good one!

I would call her “It was nice knowing you”. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

nessiemom
      Participant

Squished? Squashed? Smooshed?
        Best I can do…
        Ummm… You don’t have to put any eight-legged critters in my package, either… πŸ˜€

πŸ˜€

a little surprise in your package? someone to greet you when you open it? 😈

nessiemom
        Participant

You would be able to hear the shrieks out there, I promise!!!!!

Hubby can always tell when I’ve found a spider or creepy-crawly, and he doesn’t have the best hearing in the world…

muahahaha

I wish I hadn’t taped the box up already…hmm…

nessiemom
          Participant

😯

Akeyla wrote:

if you ever awake with a funny taste on your tongue that is because bugs (and that includes spiders) like warm and moist spaces.
            so, saying your 6am visitor aimed to volunteer as breakfast is not exaggerating.

(ever since my friend told me this I forced myself to sleep with a closed mouth)

Huh… there’s this “fact” that they print on the insides of Snapple bottle tops–it claims that over an average human’s lifespan, that human has eaten at least 8 spiders while asleep. Maybe it’s true!

I sleep with my mouth closed = my nose is warm I guess, but I don’t think it’d fit up there…

ew lol

Chessapeaka wrote:

Akeyla wrote:

if you ever awake with a funny taste on your tongue that is because bugs (and that includes spiders) like warm and moist spaces.
            so, saying your 6am visitor aimed to volunteer as breakfast is not exaggerating.

(ever since my friend told me this I forced myself to sleep with a closed mouth)

Huh… there’s this “fact” that they print on the insides of Snapple bottle tops–it claims that over an average human’s lifespan, that human has eaten at least 8 spiders while asleep. Maybe it’s true!

😯 eew 😯
            I know they tell us that bugs are a perfectly good source of protein, but I really prefer for my protein to at least have an internal skeleton. And as for a live and wiggling snack: no thanks!

What you don’t want to try chocolate covered ants? πŸ˜†

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Chessapeaka wrote:

Akeyla wrote:

:cries: I’ve read that too!!! EEEEEEEEEEEE!! I woke up once with a spider in my mouth! It’s was a nightmare come true!!! *twitch, squirm* Just thinking about it makes me start convulsing into those…. “AHH! A WEB! *smacks leg* ICK! ANOTHER WEB! *scratches arm* EEP! SOMETHINGS IN MY HAIR!!! *starts flicking hair around* SOMETHING ON ME I KNOW IT! *shakes arms and legs around* NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! GET IT OFF!!!!! *violent seizure*

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Chessapeaka wrote:

Akeyla wrote:

:cries: I’ve read that too!!! EEEEEEEEEEEE!! I woke up once with a spider in my mouth! It’s was a nightmare come true!!! *twitch, squirm* Just thinking about it makes me start convulsing into those…. “AHH! A WEB! *smacks leg* ICK! ANOTHER WEB! *scratches arm* EEP! SOMETHINGS IN MY HAIR!!! *starts flicking hair around* SOMETHING ON ME I KNOW IT! *shakes arms and legs around* NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! GET IT OFF!!!!! *violent seizure*

Your rendition of this is much more entertaining then mine was… πŸ˜† But yes, I do know that icky-ness factor… yuck. I like spiders, but not in my mouth….

lamortefille
              Participant

You are too funny, drag0n! πŸ˜†

Anybody else live where there are lots of orb weavers? You know, those great big spiders that spin giant round webs between trees or across paths, then hang there like a demonic grape at eye level just waiting for you to walk into them? Yeah, those things.

When I was a kid, my dad used to send me “up the hill” to turn off the sprinklers at night. It was a somewhat long and twisting path with lots of overhanging branches on all sides. The spiders just loved it. My sisters used to watch from the window, laughing hysterically, as I crept up the path flailing a stick in front of me like a kid being attacked by pinatas. When the sprinklers were off I’d come down that hill at top speed, kicking up gravel on the turns.

Spiders. Yurk. >.<

twindragonsmum
                Participant

“…demonic grape” *snork!* that’s a great description! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 105 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.