5 Windstone you want

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 5 Windstone you want

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

My current list:

1. Tuxedo flap cat, sunset wings
      2. Standing baby kirin in the production color
      3. Pastel rainbow coiled mother dragon
      4. Mother griffin in silver wolf
      5. Natural red pebble fox(es)

Shiarah
      Participant

Hi! I’m new-ish here (been lurking a few months) but have been participating in the FB group for a bit. Hope it’s okay to just jump in! I’ve only been collecting since this spring, so I’m sure I’ve missed out on a lot over the years, but here’s what I would love to add to my collection for now——though hopefully not all at once, my poor bank account probably can’t take that!

• A large flip flapcat in Siamese to complete that family; the small Siamese bat-winged flapcat was my first ever Windstone, and I’ve since picked up the small and original large bird-winged ones secondhand.
        • Something in Amethyst; beggars can’t be choosers, but I’d LOVE an amethyst scratcher, lap dragon or either spectral. (Purple is my favorite color, but I’m not super into red eyes so I’d strongly prefer amethyst over violet flame.)
        • A lying down hippogriff colt from the safari/giraffe/horse GBs. Not trying to be super picky here since I wasn’t around for that GB at all, but I do have a black giraffe standing hippogriff colt and would love a lying down baby that complements him (doesn’t have to match at all, but a giraffe of some shade would be a plus).
        • Griffins! I’d die for an ocelot griffin family, but not sure if these will ever be reproduced. I’ve only ever seen Black Sunset griffins in the store so far this year, but because of the red eyes I passed on those. My other faves are the Siamese and blue morpho griffins, but I may wait and see if the store restocks those eventually. I do have a couple of dragons in blue morpho, so I’m not sure if I want to collect griffins in that color too. (Oh, who am I kidding, I’m sure I will eventually!)
        etruscan
        Participant

Hi! I’m new-ish here (been lurking a few months) but have been participating in the FB group for a bit. Hope it’s okay to just jump in! I’ve only been collecting since this spring, so I’m sure I’ve missed out on a lot over the years, but here’s what I would love to add to my collection for now——though hopefully not all at once, my poor bank account probably can’t take that!

• A large flip flapcat in Siamese to complete that family; the small Siamese bat-winged flapcat was my first ever Windstone, and I’ve since picked up the small and original large bird-winged ones secondhand.
          • Something in Amethyst; beggars can’t be choosers, but I’d LOVE an amethyst scratcher, lap dragon or either spectral. (Purple is my favorite color, but I’m not super into red eyes so I’d strongly prefer amethyst over violet flame.)
          • A lying down hippogriff colt from the safari/giraffe/horse GBs. Not trying to be super picky here since I wasn’t around for that GB at all, but I do have a black giraffe standing hippogriff colt and would love a lying down baby that complements him (doesn’t have to match at all, but a giraffe of some shade would be a plus).
          • Griffins! I’d die for an ocelot griffin family, but not sure if these will ever be reproduced. I’ve only ever seen Black Sunset griffins in the store so far this year, but because of the red eyes I passed on those. My other faves are the Siamese and blue morpho griffins, but I may wait and see if the store restocks those eventually. I do have a couple of dragons in blue morpho, so I’m not sure if I want to collect griffins in that color too. (Oh, who am I kidding, I’m sure I will eventually!)

Welcome. 🙂 We’re always happy to have new people join in!

Natasha
          Participant

There wasn’t any black Giraffe laying down hippo colts, unfortunately. There were several lighter silver/grey ones made, so perhaps one of those!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Bodine
            Participant

Kujacker has a cute Amethyst baby Oriental at a great price.

Welcome!Glad you joined.This is a great little community.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
              Participant

Good point – the Classifieds are searchable. Kujacker also has an Amethyst male dragon in his ad but no price given. If you’re hesitant about buying from the Classifieds, I can testify that he’s a good seller.

Shiarah
                Participant

Ah that’s good to know, about there not being any black giraffe lying down hippos. I wasn’t around for that grab bag, so I missed all the unboxing and photo sharing, so I should probably try to dig up threads just to see them for my own education!

Shiarah
                  Participant

Good point – the Classifieds are searchable. Kujacker also has an Amethyst male dragon in his ad but no price given. If you’re hesitant about buying from the Classifieds, I can testify that he’s a good seller.

Oh shoot, I didn’t even know there were classifieds! Off I go to browse, thanks all for pointing me there! 🙂

merrillannwhite
                    Participant

Oh shoot, I didn’t even know there were classifieds! Off I go to browse, thanks all for pointing me there! 🙂

I’ve purchased from Kujacker before as well and had a good experience.

Shiarah
                      Participant

I’ve purchased from Kujacker before as well and had a good experience.

Okay thank you both SO much for pointing me toward the classifieds, that young ori is on his way to live with me now! 🥰 My first amethyst and first oriental dragon both!

etruscan
                        Participant

Yay for Bodine who remembered the Oriental in Kujacker’s ad, and hooray that it all worked out! Enjoy your new baby. 🙂

Shiarah
                          Participant

Yay for Bodine who remembered the Oriental in Kujacker’s ad, and hooray that it all worked out! Enjoy your new baby. 🙂

Yes! I definitely meant to include Bodine in my thanks!

The five that come to mind for me in no particular order are:

1) Silver wolf male griffin
                            2) Blue Morpho male griffin
                            3) Black gold young
                            4) Black gold male
                            5) Blue Morpho SK

veryalive
                            Participant

My top five would have to be:

1.Old Warrior Dragon in rainbow
                              2.Sandgrouse Hearth
                              3.White Emperor Dragon
                              4.Lavender Pearl young oriental
                              5.any mouse wizard (so adorable)

Bodine
                              Participant

Yes! I definitely meant to include Bodine in my thanks!

Hey no worries here😁happy for you!😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 152 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.