fbpx

5.7 Earthquake!

Home Forums Miscellany Community 5.7 Earthquake!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

Hey all! Guess what we woke up to? Around 7:00-ish this morning Magna,Utah was the epicenter of a 5.7 earthquake. Feels just like being back in Cali :). Folks in Utah aren’t used to earthquakes and (sad but true) I find people’s reactions a little funny 😆 Combine that with the Coronavirus and we’ve got folks talking about the end of days and the Second Coming… Our family is fine and all home “sheltering in place “. Hope y’all are doing well!

tdm 😊

tdm

StormDancer
      Participant

Glad you and your family are safe.
        I saw about the earthquake on the news and figured it would probably set off even more panic.
        Stay safe!

Looking for:
        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Melody
        Keymaster

Hey all! Guess what we woke up to? Around 7:00-ish this morning Magna,Utah was the epicenter of a 5.7 earthquake. Feels just like being back in Cali :). Folks in Utah aren’t used to earthquakes and (sad but true) I find people’s reactions a little funny 😆 Combine that with the Coronavirus and we’ve got folks talking about the end of days and the Second Coming… Our family is fine and all home “sheltering in place “. Hope y’all are doing well!

tdm 😊

I’m glad you are ok!

etruscan
          Participant

Glad that you all are OK. Nice to see you on the Forum again!

pipsxlch
            Participant

Glad you and yours are okay, and good to see you back!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.