fbpx

2nd WARNING please read too

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2nd WARNING please read too

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

So sorry Pixie-Dust,jerks everywhere.Nice dragon though,I’m sure someone will be willing to get him.Every dragon needs to be loved 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mandragora
      Participant

good lord! Sorry to hear about this Tamara! Crazy! Good for you for still trusting people as you and I have just made a great transaction with my little gargolingus. I had a similar thing happen, I was on kijiji and posted an add looking for Micheal Buble tickets, so this girl emailed me , her name was Courtney Ryans and said she had the tickets and wanted 100$ each for them, I needed 3. So I agreed to the price and asked where I could meet her to pick them up, she said she was to busy , was a mom and worked and kids had soccer practice etc and preferred to courier the tickets to me. So i then asked her if it would be COD? She said she was ripped off before with COD and wanted me to put money in her account first and then she would mail me the tickets. I told her I wasn’t comfortable with that , Thanked her and told her I was no longer interested. so she texted me back calling me a -itch, and told me to watch my back because I pissed her off…. There are some very freaky people out there. I think I will also stick to only trusting the forum. At some point you have to trust people, expecially in this type of buy and trade on line, so sorry you got taken! what a Jerk! Just remeber you get out of life what you put out there and this guy sounds like a mean , angry unhappy soul who is gonna die a mean, angry, unhappy soul. Just Deserts if you ask me.
        Now will this jerk be removed from the forum? Or will he still have the oportunity to screw other decent forum members?

Well, that is just icky horrible, and makes me want to stay away from Craig’sList now too. I am sorry you had to go through all that. 🙁

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

Man! Some people can really suck 😡 ! Sorry that happened to ya. I’m sure someone here could fix him, but it sucks that you may have to do that because of this sellers dishonesty. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.