2022 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2022 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 8 posts - 331 through 338 (of 338 total)
  • Author
    GardenNinja
    Participant

Twilight Topaz Bantam Dragon Test Paint #1 by Gina
    20220921-Twilight-Topaz-Bantam-Dragon-Test-Paint-1-by-Gina

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Nightcrow
    Participant

Sigh, that Twilight Ruby baby unicorn’s color is pretty but the dots will keep me from bidding on him.

Am I the only person who wishes that the Twilight Gemstone unicorns were either fully dotted leopard appaloosas or painted with only a few speckles of black?

On some of them I really like the dots! The purple looks great with spots, I think. The yellow one less so.

I do think it would be neat if some of them took the ‘twilight’ part of the name in a different way, though, and just had dark shading along their toplines (e.g. countershading found on real horses), or else on their legs (like a bay or buckskin horse). Either of those would have made the citrine unis much more interesting to me – they’d have looked like fancy, fantasy-ified buckskins or duns, which my horse-nerd heart would adore.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
    Participant

Sigh, that Twilight Ruby baby unicorn’s color is pretty but the dots will keep me from bidding on him.

Am I the only person who wishes that the Twilight Gemstone unicorns were either fully dotted leopard appaloosas or painted with only a few speckles of black?

On some of them I really like the dots! The purple looks great with spots, I think. The yellow one less so.

I do think it would be neat if some of them took the ‘twilight’ part of the name in a different way, though, and just had dark shading along their toplines (e.g. countershading found on real horses), or else on their legs (like a bay or buckskin horse). Either of those would have made the citrine unis much more interesting to me – they’d have looked like fancy, fantasy-ified buckskins or duns, which my horse-nerd heart would adore.

Dark shading on legs is a really good idea! It would make LP “Twilight” unicorns for the store different from the test paints but keep the same over-all colors.

Bring on the “Twilight Dun” (topaz), “Twilight Buckskin” (citrine) and “Twilight Bay” (ruby) equines. 🙂

GardenNinja
    Participant

Tiger Berry Little Rock Dragon Test Paint #1 by Gina
    20220922-Tiger-Berry-Little-Rock-Dragon-Test-Paint-1-by-Gina

GardenNinja
    Participant
    GardenNinja
    Participant

Twilight Peridot Hatching Pegasus Test Paint #1 by Gina
    20220925-Twilight-Peridot-Hatching-Pegasus-Test-Paint-1-by-Gina

GardenNinja
    Participant

Tiger Berry Baby Unicorn Test Paint #1 by Gina
    20220926-Tiger-Berry-Baby-Unicorn-Test-Paint-1-by-Gina

GardenNinja
    Participant

Twilight Amethyst Armadillo Test Paint #1 by Gina
    20220927-Twilight-Amethyst-Armadillo-Test-Paint-1-by-Gina

Viewing 8 posts - 331 through 338 (of 338 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.