2020 November raffle winner!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles 2020 November raffle winner!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Is SILVERDRAGON!! Congratulations!!

Bodancia
      Participant

Ummm – I thought the November Raffle ended on December 2nd???

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Melody
        Keymaster

Ummm – I thought the November Raffle ended on December 2nd???

Did Jeff say that in the newsletter? I didn’t write it, so I missed that! OOPS

Bodancia
          Participant

Message sent out said:
            That why the raffle prize for November 2020 is this fine male dragon resplendent in a mish mash of bright colors, the result of trying all the colors over a chrome silver paint base. He is mostly purple and blue on one side, and green and blue on the other side. His unique color scheme is reminiscent of a Christmas ornament. He has green glass eyes, and green jewels set in his forehead. If you would like a chance to win this unique male dragon, send me an email to my NEW raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with November 2020 Raffle in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309) The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Dec 2nd, 2020 – Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered.

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Robyn
            Participant

Hi, I thought the raffle ended tomorrow?

Suzanne-Marie
              Participant

Congrats SilverDragon!!
                🎈🎉🍾 !!
                Hugs!!

SilverDragon
                Participant

Is SILVERDRAGON!! Congratulations!!

Thank you Melody and team! ❤️❤️❤️

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                  Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

LoveMyDragons
                  Participant

Grats Silverdragon! Lucky! It’s beautiful.

ComatoseSlumber
                    Participant

Congrats!

StormDancer
                      Participant

Congratulations!

Looking for:
                        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Gem
                        Participant

Congratulations Silver Dragon!

Melody
                          Keymaster

Hi, I thought the raffle ended tomorrow?

My mistake!
                            Our writer, Jeff, wrote the newsletter, and I hadn’t read it!

Melody
                            Keymaster

Message sent out said:
                              That why the raffle prize for November 2020 is this fine male dragon resplendent in a mish mash of bright colors, the result of trying all the colors over a chrome silver paint base. He is mostly purple and blue on one side, and green and blue on the other side. His unique color scheme is reminiscent of a Christmas ornament. He has green glass eyes, and green jewels set in his forehead. If you would like a chance to win this unique male dragon, send me an email to my NEW raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with November 2020 Raffle in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309) The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Dec 2nd, 2020 – Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered.

I know. My mistake! I didn’t read the newsletter this time.

pipsxlch
                              Participant

Congratulations SilverDragon! Hopefully with a Forum member winning, we can see at home pics? He is a lovely one!

David
                                Participant

Wow! Congrats! What an awesome Christmas present!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.