2020 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2020 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 668 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

For once, I concur with the decision to use blue eyes on the Ghost Flame dragons!!! I have a “gas flame” PYO Phoenix with blue feather tips and blue eyes. This color reminds me of her. It suites the Male dragon really well imo.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

GardenNinja
      Participant

GHOST FLAME CURLED DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
        20200205-GHOST-FLAME-CURLED-DRAGON-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

etruscan
        Participant

Aha! The description of the “Ivory Moss” rock dragon on ebay says that he is cast in gypsum! (The original rock dragons were made from concrete.) Maybe we’ll see some of these guys in the store soon.

GardenNinja
          Participant

IVORY MOSS ROCK DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
            20200206-IVORY-MOSS-ROCK-DRAGON-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

Angelika_Zen
            Participant

First a Little Rock dragon, now a Rock dragon! They’re breakin’ out the rare ones now!! I cant remember the last time we saw any. This colour looks great on them!!! Good luck to anyone bidding!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

etruscan
              Participant

First a Little Rock dragon, now a Rock dragon! They’re breakin’ out the rare ones now!! I cant remember the last time we saw any. This colour looks great on them!!! Good luck to anyone bidding!

The original rock dragons were cast in concrete and intended for outdoor use in the garden (or wherever you wanted to startle your visitors). I believe that Windstone has been working on casting the rock dragon in gypsum and maybe reworking the mold to make the dragon less heavy.
                The auction description says this guy is gypsum, so they must be casting them again. This time the dragons will have to stay indoors.

Anonymous

The sitting Ivory moss baby Ki-Rin fits in nice with the colors, good news for the winner the rest of the family will come. good luck.

GardenNinja
                  Participant

IVORY MOSS ORIENTAL SUN DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                    20200207-IVORY-MOSS-ORIENTAL-SUN-DRAGON-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

GardenNinja
                    Participant

SANDSTORM SITTING GRIFFIN CHICK TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                      20200208-SANDSTORM-SITTING-GRIFFIN-CHICK-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

melkatsa
                      Participant

Absolutely love how the color and antiquing looks on that Oriental Sun Dragon.

GardenNinja
                        Participant

IVORY MOSS MOTHER KI-RIN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                          20200209-IVORY-MOSS-MOTHER-KI-RIN-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

GardenNinja
                          Participant

SANDSTORM MOTHER DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                            20200210-SANDSTORM-MOTHER-DRAGON-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

etruscan
                            Participant

The “Sandstorm” mother dragon looks like a light brown/light blue version of the Brown dragons.

GardenNinja
                              Participant

IVORY MOSS ORIENTAL MOON DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                                20200211-IVORY-MOSS-ORIENTAL-MOON-DRAGON-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

Nightcrow
                                Participant

The “Sandstorm” mother dragon looks like a light brown/light blue version of the Brown dragons.

Someone gave their Old Brown a bath and used the whitening shampoo! 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 668 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.