2020 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2020 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 668 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Winter Ash Bantam Dragon Test Paint #1 by Gina
      20200916-Winter-Ash-Bantam-Dragon-Test-Paint-1-by-Gina

not sure why but he’s been listed again, oppsy on Windstone’s part?

he sold over here?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-Winter-Ash-Bantam-Dragon-Test-Paint-1/303692919643

The person who won the auction had a feedback rating of 1. I’m guessing that she or he backed out of the purchase.

Griffin
      Participant

Whoops, my bad! Yes, that one sold already. I give the photos a color label in Photoshop to keep track of which pieces have been put up for auction, and this Bantam was marked wrong. I usually double check, but I didn’t this time!

We’ve canceled the auction, but it’s a little late to put something else up, so I’ll just skip today. Sorry about that!

fatalbeauty
        Participant

Whoops, my bad! Yes, that one sold already. I give the photos a color label in Photoshop to keep track of which pieces have been put up for auction, and this Bantam was marked wrong. I usually double check, but I didn’t this time!

We’ve canceled the auction, but it’s a little late to put something else up, so I’ll just skip today. Sorry about that!

glad it was caught before the auction ended! that would’ve been awkward!

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Well there was a time there were more than one test paint of the same sculpt, so worse case I’m sure there could have been a second one painted… if there had to be anyway.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

GardenNinja
            Participant

Blue Lightning Young Unicorn Test Paint #1 by Gina
              20200924-Blue-Lightning-Young-Unicorn-Test-Paint-1-by-Gina

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

GardenNinja
              Participant

Blue Lightning Female Hearth Dragon Test Paint #1 by Gina
                20200925-Blue-Lightning-Female-Hearth-Dragon-Test-Paint-1-by-Gina

GardenNinja
                Participant

Grab Bag Tanuki – GB 2018 by Melody
                  20200926-Grab-Bag-Tanuki-GB-2018-by-Melody

GardenNinja
                  Participant

Blue Lightning Young Oriental Dragon Test Paint #1 by Gina
                    20200927-Blue-Lightning-Young-Oriental-Dragon-Test-Paint-1-by-Gina

GardenNinja
                    Participant

Blue Lightning Baby Unicorn Test Paint #1 by Gina
                      20200928-Blue-Lightning-Baby-Unicorn-Test-Paint-1-by-Gina

GardenNinja
                      Participant

Grab Bag Tanuki – GB 2018 by Melody
                        20200929-Grab-Bag-Tanuki-GB-2018-by-Melody

GardenNinja
                        Participant

Blue Lightning Mother Unicorn Test Paint #1 by Gina
                          20201001-Blue-Lightning-Mother-Unicorn-Test-Paint-1-by-Gina

tig3r06
                          Participant

FYI So there’s a tanzanite fledgie on ebay…and it’s currently in stock in the store here for $85. There’s also the baby, curled and a another one or two in stock.

Ann Marie
                            Participant

FYI So there’s a tanzanite fledgie on ebay…and it’s currently in stock in the store here for $85. There’s also the baby, curled and a another one or two in stock.

THANK YOU! I check regularly, but missed this. Just grabbed a curlie and a bantam.

Magentas-Cat

tig3r06
                              Participant

THANK YOU! I check regularly, but missed this. Just grabbed a curlie and a bantam.

You’re welcome!

GardenNinja
                                Participant

Blue Lightning Mother Dragon Test Paint #1 by Gina
                                  20201002-Blue-Lightning-Mother-Dragon-Test-Paint-1-by-Gina

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 668 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.