fbpx

2018 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2018 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 690 total)
  • Author
    GardenNinja
    Participant

WILD TROLL MOTHER DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

tig3r06
      Participant

Omg, so many pretties!  I’m in heaven. I don’t think I’ve ever saw them before.

GardenNinja
        Participant

Yep, that is exactly what I meant.

Count the dragons again. There are 24 still produced. And that isn’t even counting gargoyles, candlelamps, bookends, rock dragons etc.
          From my catalog file:
          5xx – Dragons (500 – Hatching version 2; 501 – Mother; 502 – Hatching; 503 – Male; 504 – Young; 505 – Coiled; 506 – Scratching; 507 – Hatching Empress; 508 – Hatching Emperor; 509 – Hatching Kinglet; 510 – Fledgling; 511 – Mother Coiled; 512 – Lap; 513 – Old Warrior; 514 – Spectral; 515 – Rising Spectral; 516 – Curled; 517 – Baby; 520 – Emperor; 530 – Oriental; 531 – Young Oriental; 532 – Oriental Sun; 533 – Oriental Moon; 540 – Secret Keeper; 541 – Mini-Keeper)

etruscan
          Participant

Oops … you’re right.  I just ran down the “Dragon” categories in the store and remembered that there are two Spectral dragons.  Other than the Orientals, which I did keep as one type, I forgot about the others that are combined under one heading.

Zexious
            Participant

Loving the Wild Troll mama <3

Ah! Well, it makes sense why there are so many more dragons on eBay than anything else xD Thanks for all the info, as always!

Amber
              Participant

I love the Wild Troll Mama!  I’m not usually a fan of pieces with red eyes, but it works on this one.  I might have to bid on her!  🙂

Ela_Hara
                Participant

I agree about the blue eyes as well – that’s why I was ecstatic for Wild Troll and red eyes, although the Ki-Rin Wild Troll has green eyes.
                  I think Plum eyes would have been great on the Striped Orchid Scratcher… I would love to have seen this color scheme more of a Monochromatic all round – including the eyes.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

GardenNinja
                  Participant

PASTEL RAINBOW MOTHER KI-RIN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

Zexious
                    Participant

What a gorgeous mama!

I kind of hope she goes to live with her sister, the black pastel <3 I’m just smitten with that color scheme, and hope it pops up as a limited production, someday!

Gina
                      Participant

I would say that 90+% of what I do when I’m working not doing eBay are production dragons, so when I’m trying to come up with colors is so much easier to work with them. After almost three years they’re all like friends to me 😊 this, along with the fact that there are many more dragons than other species certainly impacts how many dragons you see on eBay!

I’ve been trying really hard lately to make sure there is a bigger variety since I know some people don’t collect the dragons at all 😆 And since you guys seem to like the dragon colors migrating to other species I’ll keep trying to spread the love ❤️

Thanks for all the encouragement and kind words! You guys make my job awesome!

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

I think the darker green eyes would look awesome on the Striped Orchid. Green and purple would be a nice contrast. I won the Male (first ebay windstone I have won in probably a few years now actually) and it’s the 1st piece I will have from Gina! YAY!  He’s going to look awesome next to the Flame Point Male from Jennifer Miller <3  Should be waiting for me when I get home from work tonight!

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
                          Participant

Congrats on winning the Male!  Gina does paint pretty pieces.

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Thanks Etruscan… unfortunately I called my sister and UPS never came today. Ugh… She waited around all day to sign for the package and UPS pulled their “Oh, nobody was home. We left a slip.” crap. I literally have to chase the truck down because they never want to stop and walk up my driveway. I miss my old driver. This new one stinks! And guess what? No slip was left. *growl* I’ll miss it tomorrow too cause I’m working so I guess I’ll have to camp on my porch Wednesday.

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
                              Participant

Boo, hiss!  My ebay piece didn’t arrive today either, but he’s coming via Priority Mail.  I think the post office “improved” their system recently – not for the better – and now delivery times are much less reliable.  Oh well, maybe tomorrow …

GardenNinja
                                Participant

WILD TROLL HATCHING EMPRESS DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 690 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.