fbpx

2016 Make-A-Fuzzy Swap and Sign-Up!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps 2016 Make-A-Fuzzy Swap and Sign-Up!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Hey Guys! ๐Ÿ™‚
      Itโ€™s Fuzzy Breeding time again and time for the โ€˜Make-A-Fuzzyโ€™ Swap! ๐Ÿ˜€

Iโ€™m Hosting the Fuzzy Swap again this year – so hereโ€™s your chance to create your very own Fuzzy Breed to swap! They are easy to craft and travel very inexpensively in an envelope. I get a smile from All of my Fuzzy Friends, and they just make your day brighter. There were so many neat new breeds last year and I would love to get a few more, and come up with new Fuzzy Breeds while weโ€™re at it!
      So โ€“ Come and Join in the FUN! ๐Ÿ˜€

Make-A-Fuzzy Swap:
      The object of the swap is to make a unique one of a kind fuzzy to send off to your swap partner and you will get a one of a kind fuzzy back in return โ€“ itโ€™s that simple! Fuzzies can be made from all sorts of fabrics and materials, and we certainly had quite a few inventive and delightful Fuzzy breeds last year… So get in touch with your creativity and show your artistic side โ€“ make up a new fuzzy breed all your own! ๐Ÿ˜€

I’d like to run the Sign-Up through Friday, September 2nd, and if you want to join please let me know by sending a PM to me, Ela_Hara. Please title your PM โ€˜2016 Make A Fuzzy Swapโ€™ and include your name and address. This will be a blind swap, so your fuzzy will be sent to your Fuzzy Swap Partner, and you will have a fuzzy heading your way. Addresses will be sent out on Friday, September 30th, along with the name of the person your fuzzy will be finding a new home with. The Ship Date will be Friday, October 7, 2016.

Swap Sign-Up Ends: Friday, September 2, 2016
      Addresses & Names of Swap Partners Sent Out: Friday, September 30, 2016
      Ship Date to your Fuzzy Swap Partner: Friday, October 7, 2016

To Sign Up, Please PM me, Ela_Hara, and Iโ€™ll confirm that I got your PM as soon as I can.

I will need the following information:
      โ€ข Your full name and address
      โ€ข Indicate if you cannot ship worldwide.

Join in and have fun with breeding your very own Fuzzy! ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Hey Everyone!
        Almost a week has gone by and I’ve only had one person interested – there are two weeks left to sign up for the Make-A-Fuzzy Swap!
        Here’s a reminder to PM me by next Friday, September 2nd in join in the Fun! ๐Ÿ™‚

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Calling All Phuzziologists!
          It’s time to see if we can Discover New Fuzzy Breeds!
          Don’t forget that SIGN UP Ends next Friday, September 2, 2016 … JOIN IN the ‘Make-A-Fuzzy’ SWAP and Join in the FUN! ๐Ÿ™‚

Bumping to get this Info out there! ๐Ÿ˜€
          LOVE FUZZY!

Kim
          Blocked

I did it last year and it was fun but am not sure if I can participate this year as I might have to go out of town for work again in Sept.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mercury Star
            Participant

I want to join but my life is all over the place right now, so need to probably sit it out. :/

Linda
              Participant

I would like to join but Baton Rouge is under water. My house didn’t get water in it but my father-in-law had four feet of water. He lost everything and is staying at my house right now. We are working to get everything out of the house, anything that can be saved is at my house right now my washer and dry is working day and night. Sorry maybe next time.

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Wow Guys!
                  I’m sorry to hear that your life has been so hectic, Mercury Star! Hope it gets calmer soon! ๐Ÿ™‚

And Linda – I really hope things start turning around quickly for your father-in-law, and your family in general…. Good Thoughts to you and a sincere Good Luck!

Kim
                  Blocked

I have an idea. If people don’t have much time to make fuzzies, what about doing a swap of existing fuzzies we have all gotten from Windstone? I am sure everyone has some extras that they could swap with other people, maybe if each person picked a few and then sent them in to be swapped with someone else’s. Would that be an option?

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Hey Kim – that might be a Great Idea! Especially since I’m still not seeing any PM’s coming my way….

How about it?!?
                      Anyone in for a simple FUZZY SWAP of any Fuzzies you might already have? Perhaps your Fuzzy (or Fuzzies) might like to travel to another member’s home?

PM me!

Mercury Star
                      Participant

Sent a PM, will send you another because I realize I forgot my address. Go me.

Marianne
                        Participant

I’m pretty new in the group still and I don’t have very many fuzzies and they are both adorning my sons Dragons but I could possibly make one? Could it be both?

Kim
                          Blocked

Yeah maybe both would work. I have some extra fuzzies I could send in. Even if people don’t have many, others could always send extras to divide up.

Mercury Star
                            Participant

I don’t see why you couldn’t, I think one of our original fuzzy swaps was make OR trade. As it is, I think I might actually have a fuzzy or two I made previously (intended to make a bunch to send to Susie for packages, but never managed to reach my goal) that I could always toss in, if I can find them!

Linda
                              Participant

I can sent in extra fuzzy if anybody need them.

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

Hey Everyone!
                                  How about we officially change this to a ‘Make-A-Fuzzy’ OR ‘Trade-A-Fuzzy’ SWAP, and you can Join One or Both? G=How does this sound?

I’ll extend the SIGN UP by another week, so SIGN-UPs will Close for Both Swaps on Monday, September 12, 2016.

Make-A-Fuzzy SWAP UPDATES:
                                  IF you want to do the ‘Make-A-Fuzzy’ go ahead and start Breeding your Fuzzy! ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m going to keep to the original dates for the ‘Make-A-Fuzzy’ Swap portion, so here are those dates again with the Sign-Up changed:

Make-A-Fuzzy Swap Sign-Up Ends: Monday, September 12, 2016
                                  Addresses & Names of Swap Partners Sent Out: Friday, September 30, 2016
                                  Ship Date to your Fuzzy Swap Partner: Friday, October 7, 2016

*~*~*~*~*

Now, for the NEW ‘Trade-A-Fuzzy’ SWAP DATES & INFORMATION:

Trade-A-Fuzzy Swap Sign-Up Ends: Monday, September 12, 2016
                                  Mail Out your Trading Fuzzy – or Fuzzies if you want to send more – to ME: By Friday, September 23, 2016
                                  I will sort and pick participant’s names randomly to ship the Fuzzies out and ensure you don’t receive a similar fuzzy back.

Ship Date to YOU: Friday, October 7, 2016

PM me for questions! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.