fbpx

2012 Windstone Ebay Auctions Thread 2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2012 Windstone Ebay Auctions Thread 2

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 320 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

I love that pegasus…..she sure jumped up in price quick! I need to figure out how to do stripes and other markings so crisply =P

I know next to nothing about painting, but I believe those markings come from antiquing a piece (putting the darker color all over it and then wiping it off again, leaving some in the crevices and so forth)

Sirithiliel
      Participant

I love that pegasus…..she sure jumped up in price quick! I need to figure out how to do stripes and other markings so crisply =P

I know next to nothing about painting, but I believe those markings come from antiquing a piece (putting the darker color all over it and then wiping it off again, leaving some in the crevices and so forth)

sorry I should’ve specified…I meant the Ziger mother Pegasus =) i dont’ really like that baby pegasus myself, I’m not a fan of the Ivory. but I do love me some stripes and complex patterns! =D

Amy
        Participant

sorry I should’ve specified…I meant the Ziger mother Pegasus =) i dont’ really like that baby pegasus myself, I’m not a fan of the Ivory. but I do love me some stripes and complex patterns! =D

Ah, that would make a lot more sense XD

Yeah, getting lines that crisp, I have NO idea XD It’s magic as far as I’m concerned.

Falcolf
          Participant

That spectral’s colours are GORGEOUS! I hope he goes to an outstanding home!

Oh, don’t worry. I’m sure he and my mahogany emperor will become fast friends. πŸ˜‰

I totally didn’t expect to win him; I’m so pleased that I did. I just love mahogany.

Congratulations! πŸ˜€ And oh jeez, we’re getting into some very gorgeous windstones on the ebay (okay, windstones are always gorgeous but these ones particularly meet my fancy haha) – I think I’ll die a little inside if/when the tigery looking griffin goes up. I’ll just save the photos and drool. πŸ™‚

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Erika
            Participant

Oh man, I knew I didn’t stand a chance of getting that violet hawk griffin but I had to show him some love anyway. I think that’s my favorite thing I’ve ever seen go up on ebay. I’m usually more for natural colors but that one just blew me away. Glad to see he went for the price he did, actually, even though it wasn’t me (lol, not by a long shot) Nice job Melody!

Chloe
              Participant

Wasn’t that griffin amazing??? I went over my “male griffin” budget in bidding for him….but lost him. I, too, am happy he went for the price–he was worth it. Just stunning. And, I like the cat colors!!! Maybe he went to a forum member and we will see more pictures…..(fingers crossed)

COLOR CATS #24 BY MELODY
                Photobucket
                http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-COLOR-CATS-24-CIRCLE-OF-CATS-CANDLE-LAMP-FIGURINE-/290757388240?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b27da7d0

METALLIC BRINDLE #1 HATCHING EMPEROR BY P.S.
                Photobucket
                http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-METALLIC-BRINDLE-1-HATCHING-EMPEROR-DRAGON-FIGURINE-STATUE-/290757395292?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b27dc35c

Erika
                Participant

Wasn’t that griffin amazing??? I went over my “male griffin” budget in bidding for him….but lost him. I, too, am happy he went for the price–he was worth it. Just stunning. And, I like the cat colors!!! Maybe he went to a forum member and we will see more pictures…..(fingers crossed)

Lol, I went over my -anything- budget and still knew I didn’t have a chance, but I agree–I hope a forum member won him so we can see more of him πŸ™‚

Bullsquid
                  Participant

*GASP*

I thought Pam said there weren’t any more metallic brindles. I LOVE that hatching emperor (surprise surprise there).

Wow, I won’t be saving any money this month. πŸ˜›

Chloe
                    Participant

*GASP*

I thought Pam said there weren’t any more metallic brindles. I LOVE that hatching emperor (surprise surprise there).

Wow, I won’t be saving any money this month. πŸ˜›

Good luck on him! It is a gorgeous coloration!!!

Pam

He was posted before in the ebay cart thread, so I assumed you meant were there any others besides him πŸ™‚

Puffpastryofdoom
                        Participant

*whistles* –I just checked out Ebay and boy-o-boy! I can’t get over how much the “Eggplant” color has evolved since it’s first appearance some time ago! Although I wasn’t too fond of the first Fledgling in this color scheme, this second one makes my heart skip a beat! πŸ™‚ It actually reminds me of the beginning of autumn when the leaves juuuust start changing colors! I think he’s absolutely beautiful!

Chloe
                          Participant
                            etruscan
                            Participant

The ivory coloring has really been getting more and more tempting, I really liked the curly, and it looks nice and old on the momma kirin.

The little bird-winged flap cat is beautiful in ivory. I was lucky enough to win her and she and my Siamese bat-wing small flapper are busy smirking at each other. They go together very well!

Chloe
                              Participant
                                Chloe
                                Participant
                                Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 320 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.