fbpx

2010 U.S. Figure Skating Championship Tickets

Home Forums Administration Flea Market 2010 U.S. Figure Skating Championship Tickets

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I purchased a pair of 2010 U.S. Figure Skating Championship tickets a year and a half ago, and wish to sell them. They are being held in Spokane WA from January 15 to 23, just 18 days before the Winter Olympics. The winners of these championships will be named to the U.S. Olympic Team. My 2 seats are in Section 106, Row L, Seats 7 and 8. You can look at Spokanearena.com to see how good these seats are, and these seats are for all events, Mens, Ladies, Pairs, and Ice Dancing, as well as passes to all the practice sessions. 22 events in all. I already have these listed on Stubhub, but will take them off, if a forum member wishes to purchase them instead, who lives nearby. But here is the glitch: I don’t have the tickets IN HAND. They will not be mailing them until about a month before the event starts (Jan 15), but I have been ASSURED from the ticket agency that I can have the tickets designated to be sent to a different address. So, if I can sell them, and be paid before they are mailed to me, I would just want what I paid for them, which is $1250.00 for the pair for all events. If we are not BOTH mutually satisfied that the tickets will be redirected to your address, OR you do not want to wait for me to get them and mail them to you, then I would issue you a refund immediately.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.