fbpx

18 foot reindeer in Southern California……new pic added!

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market 18 foot reindeer in Southern California……new pic added!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

18 foot reindeer DO exist! Only $350! Be the envy of your neighbors! Use it as a display in front of your store! What a great photo opportunity and an awesome way to get people to stop at your store! Well constructed and newly painted. Remember, this guy is HUGE!!! Located in Riverside California. Be prepared to come with a crew to take him home!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Deer taken apart . . .

Christmas is coming! Reindeer is waiting for his new home!

Kim
    Blocked

Oh that’s your reindeer? Where did it come from or who built it?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

WolfenMachine
      Participant

that is *AWESOME***!!! If I could get it to Texas, I’d defiantly want one! I’m sure it would cost more in freight than you’re selling it for. I’m interested to know who made it too. It is beautiful!

This reindeer belongs to a friend. A local artist made him, she repainted him. Right now he is taken down and stored in her garage. He stores so easy and so flat! I’m sure a shipping company that is already heading thataway can ship him!

WolfenMachine
        Participant

LTL costs depend on freight class. For this-I don’t know off the top of my head. I do know that I was looking to get a carousel horse (a real one) shipped from California to Texas and SAIA, FedEx Freight and R&L all wanted at LEAST $900. What is this made of? Wood, aluminum, iron or other?

Wow that’s more than I ever would have thought! There are sites where they list where you want something hauled and they give you quotes? Can’t remember…maybe uship? I think the deer is made if wood? I will confirm. I did see it taken apart last time I visited my friend and it’s so compact!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.