fbpx

10/16/14 email notification for the new items

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion 10/16/14 email notification for the new items

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    yolanda
    Participant

Did anyone else not get the notification ????? Im so disappointed cause i wanted a Blue Morpho Moon dragon ๐Ÿ™

Sikek
      Participant

I received one, and I was online when they hit the stores. I think they were just all carted very quickly.

yolanda
        Participant

Woo Hoo !! One popped back into the store and i snatched him up !

Ferlin1984
          Participant

Woo Hoo !! One popped back into the store and i snatched him up !

I got an email notification in enough time, but I am also three hours ahead so even if its delayed I have a cushion of time.

WolfenMachine
            Participant

BAH!!!! It came through, but I didn’t get an alert on my phone. I was in the grocery store anyway ๐Ÿ™

I hope there will be lots of these in the future! I NEED one of both!

etruscan
              Participant

You all can have the Blue Morpho Orientals. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m glad I was able to get one of the new colts. Fingers crossed that he is as pretty as the photos!

MandBsMom
                Participant

There were only 8 of each of the dragons I think. I put one in a cart but then I put it back because even though I adore the blue morpho color, there are others I would rather have.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

pony-up
                  Participant

I’ve got a Sun dragon in my cart that I’ve decided I really just can’t afford so I’m letting him go in 3…2…1…go get him! ๐Ÿ™‚

Stephanie
                    Participant

My email went out just fine. I received it early enough.

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

I planned my lunch accordingly to go sit in my car and buy them on my phone! LOL! First time checking out with it, it worked pretty damn awesome I must say! WOOT!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

I got the notification… was at the movies with my boyfriends little sister, when I saw it after the movie I had half a panic of what was coming out and took a quick glance, lol! But luckily I wasn’t too concerned about picking anything up right now.. I need recoup time from foxies, lol! Only thing that could easily tempt me to spend is Bat Eared foxes.. since they’re production painting them, who knows when they will show up! lol

Kim
                          Blocked

I got notifications but was away all day and didn’t see the e-mails til I got back home late at night. That’s okay though because I am not buying any pieces yet. I would love to get the white colt and violet flame young dragon but I think I will wait for the baby poads first and see if I can get some items shipped together.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Susie
                            Keymaster

If you did not get a “new in our store” announcement, you might check your email’s “junk” mail box – a spam filter might be keeping the announcements out of your in-box. If the announcements are not there, please sign up to receive announcements again. The button is on the home page of our store. If you press it when you are not logged into our site, you will be asked to type in the email you want the announcement to go to ( in this way you can have announcements sent to more than one email address). If you are logged in, it will automatically use the email you registered your Windstone account with. If you have changed your email address since you first signed up for announcements or registered with Windstone, it will keep sending them to your old email address.

yolanda
                              Participant

If you did not get a “new in our store” announcement, you might check your email’s “junk” mail box – a spam filter might be keeping the announcements out of your in-box. If the announcements are not there, please sign up to receive announcements again. The button is on the home page of our store. If you press it when you are not logged into our site, you will be asked to type in the email you want the announcement to go to ( in this way you can have announcements sent to more than one email address). If you are logged in, it will automatically use the email you registered your Windstone account with. If you have changed your email address since you first signed up for announcements or registered with Windstone, it will keep sending them to your old email address.

This is the first time i had a problem getting one. I always got them in my inbox. Bad thing about trying to check the junk folder is my phone nor my tablet will allow it. I do have a small laptop ill check later though. I tried resigning up but it already says my email is in use.

etruscan
                                Participant

The “Snow” unicorn colt has arrived and really is pretty! I hope that people who got “Blue Morpho” orientals are happy with them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.