10/28/2021 GB Autumn Leaf Poad Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 10/28/2021 GB Autumn Leaf Poad Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Shiarah
    Participant

I wonder how much that big secret keeper drop broke some budgets right before the grab bag, too? 😬

etruscan
      Participant

Yes, I wondered about the Secret Keepers too. Given the price, I was surprised at how quickly they all sold. People really must have been hoping to get one!

Topics on Facebook get buried very quickly if there are no new posts, and it looks as though the Facebook group has moved on from the Poads. Maybe there will be more interest/comments once people start showing off their new babies.

Discussion now is about the next Grab Bag with several requests for a less expensive item. So, assuming that Windstone listens, the next GB could be something small.

dashesndots
        Participant

Think there’s a good chance the limit will be lifted on this one?
          I got one, but I’d like another so I can choose between them, haha. So many lovely ones!

Melody
          Keymaster

Think there’s a good chance the limit will be lifted on this one?
            I got one, but I’d like another so I can choose between them, haha. So many lovely ones!

Yeah, we usually lift the limit after the first mad rush is over, but soon enough that we can combine shipping if folks want to get two.

Shiarah
            Participant

Just curious, did the winter poads get included in this batch? I seem to remember there being talk about them a while ago but can’t find where that was now.

Melody
              Keymaster

Just curious, did the winter poads get included in this batch? I seem to remember there being talk about them a while ago but can’t find where that was now.

No, I left them out. There’s only about twenty winter ones that are finished

veryalive
                Participant

This will be my first Poad Grab bag and I’m loving all the autumn leaf beauties. I don’t think I could be disappointed in getting any of them!

Shiarah
                  Participant

No, I left them out. There’s only about twenty winter ones that are finished

Makes sense! I figured so, given the class photo. Maybe someday there will be a separate winter round. 😊

etruscan
                    Participant

I have received a notice that my Poad was shipped today, due to arrive on Thursday. 🙂

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

I have received a notice that my Poad was shipped today, due to arrive on Thursday. 🙂

YAY! Me Too! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                        Participant

More information about the AL Poads has been posted on Melody’s Blog. That’s on this website – it’s under Community on my computer. I’m not sure how to find it on a phone. The Blog has been inactive for years!

https://windstoneeditions.com/blog/

tig3r06
                          Participant

Can’t wait to see all your grabs and excitement! I’m not a poad person so I’ll be living vicariously through all of you this grab bag 😊

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Wow – There are still Poads in the store!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Aquasage
                              Participant

I got one! It shipped as well for Thursday delivery. Almost a drat about the quick shipping, might have been really tempted to get another if the one per lifted for trade if nothing else. Really still trying to track down a kickstarter poad eventually (bonus if it is a set).

Aquasage
                                Participant

As always I will be thrilled with any of them but I do have fingers crossed for one with color shift on it. I think it really makes the warm colors really pop. These three from what I can see of the class pic are amazing and I would be thrilled to get. If you look really closely at the store pic the small leaf one might have a dragon on it’s right side.

20211031_214949

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.