fbpx

Zeppard production poads

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Zeppard production poads

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Melody wrote:

setsunawolf wrote:

I want one, but there are no dealers near me. 😥

email Emerald!

Thanks, Melody! I could use the business, so I will order as many Poads as people want me to. 🙂

Laurie
      Participant

These guys are pretty cool looking but I only have one vendor in my area and I will never give them my business again.

Thrippa
        Participant

My ‘local’ store is a hundred and fifty miles away (actually, a few blocks from my parents’ house) and their sole stock was a mermaid sconce that they’d had so long they’d forgotten they had her. The two clerks, when I took her up to pay for her, looked and said “Ohhh- she’s so beautiful; did you find her here?” I was tempted to say no, that I’d just wandered in off the street with a sculpture and spontaneously decided to pay them for, but decided not to. I really miss Wicks N’ Sticks – although I’d still have to drive at least 60-odd miles to the closest mall.

As far as truly local stores . . . I don’t think I can convince Walmart to start ordering Windstones. I’ll have to hunt on the internet.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

So have you seen any yet Emerald?

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kujacker
            Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

bodine6127 wrote:

or….Astral Castle,he offers free shipping and a layaway plan 🙂

He does this for a certain amount as well. I forget what it was but orders over a certain amount got free shipping and you could put it on layaway. I’ve dealt with Astral before and he is great to deal with. I can’t remember what his amount was for free shipping and layaway but there are limits.

No, I believe all WS are shipped from AC for free if sent UPS ground. As for layaway, it’s just $100. Easy to meet when buying WS.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.