fbpx

Zeppard production poads

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Zeppard production poads

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

We are trying out a production poad! https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/product.php?productid=367&cat=34&page=1

If you would be interested in advancing this cause (of getting retail stores to buy Poads), you can request that your local dealer order one of these fantasy monotremes for you!
      Our store words say “OUT OF STOCK” because we are offering these to our retail stores only.
      They come with a little additional hang tag -with another fascinating poad fact.

Melody
      Keymaster

Hannah
        Participant

This is very exciting!! I love that scheme!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Me too! They are very tribal-I LOVE the design and the little touches of blue! The price is reasonable too. So many of your dealers think you guys are closed and out of business. I think it would be wise to send them all a little mass mailing saing “Nope, we’re still alive, we just moved!” and include a little list of your new products (Amethyst dragons, griffins, poads, Autumn Leaf Cat Sconce, Spooky Grimalkin etc) and maybe some photos and what they can buy them for. Ive called some dealers and they act like they know everything and I have to school em. “Well ACTUALLY…” Or maybe even send your big customers (or maybe customers who dont sell as much) a Windstone mouse pad so that when they are on their computer they’ll look down and say “OH, yea, Windstone. I should order from them..”

Yeah, Ive been helping my boss with some PR stuff lately so its on my mind lol

Setsunawolf
            Participant

I want one, but there are no dealers near me. πŸ˜₯

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
              Sun Dragon Koi #3

Tyrrlin
              Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

Me either, it appears. *sighs*

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Tyrrlin wrote:

setsunawolf wrote:

Me either, it appears. *sighs*

Same here… But isn’t emerald a dealer? Will have to save my pennies – she’s a right fair dinkum sheila! *and so’s emerald!* πŸ˜‰

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Diana L
                  Participant

πŸ™‚ I emailed Emerald at Emerald’s Emporium and ordered one from her, so now I’m really excited to see it. (and have to find a nook with my others to put it as I’m almost out of room everywhere) πŸ™‚

Kathleen
                    Participant

I like them πŸ™‚ I am lucky we have a great dealer here, also one not so good dealer. I think everyone of the pieces there are broken and highly inflated pricing. I dont even step inside their store.

Melody
                      Keymaster

setsunawolf wrote:

email Emerald!

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

Or if you call http://www.armiks.com, they will special order stuff for you too, and free shipping on orders over $100. Also, 30 days after your purchase, they send you a coupon to use on your next purchase equal to 10% of your prior purchase. So you spend $80, you get $8 off your next order. Spend $344 on an Emperor, get $34 off your next order. Its pretty sweet πŸ™‚ and you can save up their coupons too, so (even though Ive not gotten this much) you could get a free Windstone if you saved up enough coupons.

Bodine
                          Participant

or….Astral Castle,he offers free shipping and a layaway plan πŸ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

LadyFirebird
                            Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

or….Astral Castle,he offers free shipping and a layaway plan πŸ™‚

He does this for a certain amount as well. I forget what it was but orders over a certain amount got free shipping and you could put it on layaway. I’ve dealt with Astral before and he is great to deal with. I can’t remember what his amount was for free shipping and layaway but there are limits.

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

I wonder how varied the markings will be. I really love that one in the photo

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hannah
                                Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I wonder how varied the markings will be. I really love that one in the photo

Agree completely. Out of all of the Zeppard Poads I have seen, I like this particular pattern the best!

I am soooo tempted to get in contact with someone to get one of these – or perhaps mosey on down to the last store in town that I know had Windstones – but I need to wait til after Christmas >< Does anyone know how long it usually takes for Windstone to start putting pieces like this on the website to buy?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.