fbpx

Your favorite movie

Home Forums Miscellany Community Your favorite movie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

So what’s your favorite movie? By that, I mean the movie you can watch over and over. There are awesome movies out there, but some I could only watch once or twice in my life because they’re so intense/harsh, etc.

The one movie I never get tired of watching – and that I will always be in the mood for watching – is the Fifth Element.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

dragonmedley
      Participant

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jennifer
        Keymaster

I have to admit… for some reason The Fifth Element never does get old. I could watch it over and over (and we do, in our household). It’s not my favorite movie… but I can watch it again and again! Why is that?!! 😆

When I was little, I had The Flight of Dragons on VHS and I would let the video auto-rewind and start playing again… I’d watch it 2-3 times per day. My parents were so sick of it! 😆 I still watch it, sometimes.

I can watch Dragonheart more than once too. Even though I know the ending, each time it makes me a little sad! Doh!!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Maebnus
          Participant

I really don’t know what my favorite movie is, but I can watch The 13th Warrior and Deep Blue Sea ad infinitum. Not sure why that is.

Skigod377
            Participant

I can watch Happy Feet over and over. And Princess Bride, Big Trouble in Little China, and Clue repeatedly, too. Those are all great! I like the 13th warrior, too… esp when his little horse jumps over the big one. 😆

The Lord of the Rings trilogy! Never gets old – seen all the versions. I’m also a big animated movie fan -Beauty and the Beast and Bambi are my two favorites.

Although I have to admit I tend to watch action flicks over and over. Die Hard, Under Siege, The Fugitive/Air Force One, the Lethal Weapon movies and The Fifth Element! Then there is The Princess Bride and Lady Hawk…

Purplecat
              Participant

Definately HappyFeet…I can watch that endlessly…I also like The Fugitive, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Holes, and Dick Tracy….ok, I’m a little odd… 😳

Stephanie
                Participant

Nambroth wrote:

I have to admit… for some reason The Fifth Element never does get old. I could watch it over and over (and we do, in our household). It’s not my favorite movie… but I can watch it again and again! Why is that?!! 😆

When I was little, I had The Flight of Dragons on VHS and I would let the video auto-rewind and start playing again… I’d watch it 2-3 times per day. My parents were so sick of it! 😆 I still watch it, sometimes.

I can watch Dragonheart more than once too. Even though I know the ending, each time it makes me a little sad! Doh!!

The Flight of Dragons… was that a cartoon type movie? And something about a man getting stuck in the story he was reading as a young dragon and the older dragon had to teach him how to fly and breathe fire??? I remember watching one like that when I was a kid. Just wondering if it was the same one!?! 😛

Jasmine
                  Participant

Wow, hard question…I love so many movies. Top 10, in no particular order:

Willow
                    Princess Bride
                    Labyrinth
                    Dark Crystal
                    The Crow
                    Real Genius
                    Muppets From Space
                    Big Trouble in Little China
                    Underworld
                    Indiana Jones (all of them)

I know, the Indiana Jones makes it more than 10 but I like all of them. These are the ones I watch on a regular basis…

Elena
                    Participant

For me it’s Disney’s Beauty and the Beast and Disney’s The Three Musketeers (with a very young Chris O’Donnell yum)

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

Serenity wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

The Flight of Dragons… was that a cartoon type movie? And something about a man getting stuck in the story he was reading as a young dragon and the older dragon had to teach him how to fly and breathe fire??? I remember watching one like that when I was a kid. Just wondering if it was the same one!?! 😛

It was animated yes! You got the story close. He created a game and got sucked into it, where fantasy is real, essentially. A magic spell gone wrong trapped him in Gorbash’s body (young green dragon) and Smrgol (older brown dragon) had to teach him how to be a dragon.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Stephanie
                        Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Serenity wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

It was animated yes! You got the story close. He created a game and got sucked into it, where fantasy is real, essentially. A magic spell gone wrong trapped him in Gorbash’s body (young green dragon) and Smrgol (older brown dragon) had to teach him how to be a dragon.

AHHH! Thats IT! LOL I loved watching that movie when I was younger!

Purplecat
                          Participant

Oh, and I looove the James Bond, Die Another Day….forgot that one…

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

Flight of Dragons!!
                              Video quality is bad, but it’s better than nothing.
                              http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1151479980233120880&q=flight+of+dragons&total=494&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

ddvm wrote:

The Lord of the Rings trilogy! Never gets old

That’s my favorite too! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.