fbpx

Your Ebay sellers page is so empty…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Your Ebay sellers page is so empty…

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

vantid wrote:

Melody called it that. :3

And there you have it! Miss Melody’s Cowpie Dragons. *pokes her to get her to list some* πŸ˜€

Melody
      Keymaster

lamortefille wrote:

vantid wrote:

Melody called it that. :3

And there you have it! Miss Melody’s Cowpie Dragons. *pokes her to get her to list some* πŸ˜€
        Did not! The casters at Windstone named them that. All the cowsplat shaped ones are cowpies.Coiled dragon , Mother coiled dragon Innerlight dragon and now the curl dragon. I’ve never heard the “Cat’s Cradle” sculpture reffered to that way, though.

Melody
        Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

Any items going up for the weekend?

No, I think so…Karen left for the day, and I don’t think anything else got put up today. Monday we’ll get up the Em. Pea Curls, Gold Emperors, and mebbe some other stuff.

Melody wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

No, I think so…Karen left for the day, and I don’t think anything else got put up today. Monday we’ll get up the Em. Pea Curls, Gold Emperors, and mebbe some other stuff.

*Doing Snoopy dance around the room*

Yes, I wont miss them then. I have been sitting by the computer refreshing.

Monday? Does everything have to go up while I’m at work? πŸ˜† At least Dragonessjade will get me a cowpie. Yea! Thank you for that. I would love to see what else goes up though.

Jodi
          Participant

Dang! I have to meet with a student on Monday. Someone grab me a empea cowpie before they go too fast! Would ya? I don’t have any of the cowpies yet, but it seems like a good place to start.

Maria
            Participant

Wolfen, will you be around on Monday? I’ve got to work 1730-2100 hours my time or so – if they go up any other time I can get one myself… That’s to midday CA time. I hope Karen waits until the afternoon to put them up.

So monday it is, hmm, well I didnt need to sleep that day anyhow, yay.

emerald212 wrote:

Dang! I have to meet with a student on Monday. Someone grab me a empea cowpie before they go too fast! Would ya? I don’t have any of the cowpies yet, but it seems like a good place to start.

I will get it if you send the money. πŸ˜€

Bob

Melody wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

YEAH GOLD EMPERORS!!!

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Wolfen, will you be around on Monday? I’ve got to work 1730-2100 hours my time or so – if they go up any other time I can get one myself… That’s to midday CA time. I hope Karen waits until the afternoon to put them up.

Yikes! I will try. I’ve got to take my car for repairs and register for classes tomorrow/Monday.

Any idea what portion of the day they will be up? Before noon, afternoon, night? Preferably at night πŸ˜€ If they’re up by maybe 1pm-5pm Central time, could someone grab two extra for me and GB?

Oh, and the EmPea curls…will they be a regular production piece? If so, then I can wait.

Are they actually going up tomorrow? I hope so I will stay up to see.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.