fbpx

You know you're a Windstone Addict when…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone You know you're a Windstone Addict when…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Author

.. rooms are filled with boxes on the floor, so that you rarely can walk around anymore… XD

.. packingpeanuts has become your cats most beloved toy… 😀

.. you spend money on Windstones, despite of the fact that there`s actually a lot of other things you need more…

.. you check Windstones webstore and ebay several times during a day…

… you find out that owning one of each sculpt isn`t enough (gotta have it in different colours)

… you`re willing to bid very high on a special sculpt on ebay…

Megani-chan wrote:

You pull down the ladder to your attic and a rain of empty Windstone boxes comes down on your head. (This happened to me last week.) 8)

Hahaha… XD What to do with all those boxes? :scratch:

MetalDragoness wrote:

Megani-chan wrote:

You pull down the ladder to your attic and a rain of empty Windstone boxes comes down on your head. (This happened to me last week.) 8)

Hahaha… XD What to do with all those boxes? :scratch:
    Put them somewhere you don’t have to look often? But yeah, they do fall on you from time to time depending on how high you stack ’em! XD (And yes, it has happened to me too!)

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Oh yea! I find packing peanuts all over my house in all the cat’s hiding spots! Also, you know you have WAY too many Windstones when you can’t hang up ANY of your dress clothes because your entire closet is overrun with Windstone boxes. (and of course those are WAY more important to keep nice then anything formal you might need) 😆

I swear, they remind me of tetris they way I have to re-manuver them into the closet whenever I get a new Windstone!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Oh yea! I find packing peanuts all over my house in all the cat’s hiding spots! Also, you know you have WAY too many Windstones when you can’t hang up ANY of your dress clothes because your entire closet is overrun with Windstone boxes. (and of course those are WAY more important to keep nice then anything formal you might need) 😆

I swear, they remind me of tetris they way I have to re-manuver them into the closet whenever I get a new Windstone!
      Oh, I love Tetris! Perhaps that is why I stack the boxes the way I do. XD I should go snap a pic…All you’d be able to see is teh end of a pile that reaches 8ft high, 9ft long, and 7ft wide stacked oddly like a game of Tetris. 😮 And the last time I had to get a box out of there, I had to dig all the way to the back, boxes were falling, I was cussing, Scott was laughing, but mad I keep them all. But let me tell you, they have survived alot of moves simply because I had all the boxes. 😉 (And yes, I was actually laughing under all the boxes while cussing. 😳 )

Also, you know you’re addicted when you have more than one of any sculpt in the same color because it’s “One of your Favorites”.

Nicole
      Participant

You know you are addicted when you have dreams about poads being alive and swimming in ponds like ducks in the back yard of the windstone factory (yes I really dreamed this 😆 )

You know you’re a Windstone addict when you’re browsing ads on ebay for Windstones, and showing them to your 2 year old daughter saying,”ISN’T IT CUTE!?” Ah, the future of Windstone Addicts in the making.

NicoleH wrote:

You know you are addicted when you have dreams about Poad™s being alive and swimming in ponds like ducks in the back yard of the windstone factory (yes I really dreamed this 😆 )

What a cool dream! 😀

Bob

You know you are addicted to Windstones when you know what BEP, BVP, RF, SK, and many more mean with out a ledger

You know you are adicted to Windstones when you send one to a friend even though it will mean you will be eating Top Ramon all month IF you are lucky

twindragonsmum
          Participant

It’s really bad when you hook your own kids on Windstones and then end up in a bidding war on ebay 😳 😳 😳

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

Don’t know if this has been mentioned but hear I go…
              You know your a addict when you know more about Windstones than the dealers and you end up giving them pointers and facts about their own product 😉 .

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Oh, I love Tetris! Perhaps that is why I stack the boxes the way I do. XD I should go snap a pic…All you’d be able to see is teh end of a pile that reaches 8ft high, 9ft long, and 7ft wide stacked oddly like a game of Tetris. 😮 And the last time I had to get a box out of there, I had to dig all the way to the back, boxes were falling, I was cussing, Scott was laughing, but mad I keep them all. But let me tell you, they have survived alot of moves simply because I had all the boxes. 😉 (And yes, I was actually laughing under all the boxes while cussing. 😳 )

Also, you know you’re addicted when you have more than one of any sculpt in the same color because it’s “One of your Favorites”.

Oh man… I’ll actually have to “plan ahead” and clear out a few hours to find a particular box if I ever sell something or if I get a new one in the mail and must strategically rearrange the boxes to get the maximum amount of square footage storage! ROFL! 😳

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

XD XD SAME HERE!!! XD XD
                😈
                Geez I hope I don’t sell anything for a while! 😮

Tyrrlin
                Participant

*jumps in, late*

You know you’re a Windstone Addict when:

– you take out an insurance policy on your collection
                  – when you move, most of the big kitchen boxes (8 in all) are used to transport your collection. (And the movers were aghast later when they needed those boxes for, yanno, the kitchen)
                  – It’s not “home” until you unpack and display your Windstones
                  – your collection costs more than anything else you own, to include your car!

All right, I’m done. 🙂

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

Tyrrlin
                  Participant

keschete wrote:

You know you are addicted when you have an Excel database listing your pieces, their value, if they are retired/LP/signed/ COA…..

And you have the database for the insurance you carry on your Windstones…..

…that’s actually a really good idea. :yes:

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.