fbpx

yet another old green emp

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone yet another old green emp

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

Exactly!

Jodi
      Participant

What are you talking about Phoenix?

Andrea
        Participant

I was thinking of a different post when I wrote my response. Me being blonde again.

haha, you had me second guess myself. I was thinking I wrote the wrong thing.

littleironhorse
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

The first one went for an enormous amount – bid by another buyer who didn’t bother to research. The winning bid is $780 or something like that. BT is selling hers for $550! Now I wonder what the second green emp will go for.

I know, it’s just insane! The winner could have gotten BT’s emperor and an OW or a Lap or several others for that price.

Please PEOPLE do your research!

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Yah, but that Emp was MIB never displayed…….That can be worth a lot to some people.

Maria
              Participant

Worth $230? 😯 The buyer must a lunatic. (Aren’t we all… 😳 ) πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Worth $230? 😯 The buyer must a lunatic. (Aren’t we all… 😳 ) πŸ˜†

I think you are stuck on the griffins… πŸ˜†

Maria
                  Participant

Yeah, I probably am – but I was thinking $780 minus BT’s $550 equals $230. Happenstance. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                    Participant

Ahhhhh…never mind then. You knew what you were about and I need more math classes πŸ˜›

Maria
                      Participant

Naw, let’s say you’re a natural mind reader. I really am wishing for the black family to be released. πŸ˜›

Skigod377
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Naw, let’s say you’re a natural mind reader. I really am wishing for the black family to be released. πŸ˜›

I soooo need a pink eyed one!! I want a regular colored female, too… must have griffins. Im kicking myself now for not getting a white female. Im so behind πŸ˜₯

Maria
                          Participant

And you haven’t checked the BEP OW off your list yet either, have you?

Skigod377
                            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

And you haven’t checked the BEP OW off your list yet either, have you?

Nope. That one ends closer to my big payday, so I have a chance at him!! πŸ˜€ Im really waiting for a Flame OW… we shall see. Someone will need money sometime. I just think Arlla is the only one on the forum with one right now. I will have to be patient. 😑

Maria
                              Participant

What, are you eying BEP #16? I’ve got my sights on him too…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.