fbpx

Yeral's PYOs – Gilded Sky to Khufu Keeper (Batch 1)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Yeral's PYOs – Gilded Sky to Khufu Keeper (Batch 1)

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 323 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Thanks Crowfeather! πŸ˜€ I always think I take mediocre pictures so it’s nice to hear that!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

machineguts
      Participant

I’ve missed so many cool PYO’s while I was away, these guys are crazy awesome Yeral! πŸ™‚

Hannah
        Participant

Thanks very much MG πŸ˜€

This guy has been a thorn in my side >< I've been working on him for quite a while now – he's gotten about an hour of work at a time since before I even started my Zombie Keepers – and he's gone through so many transitions and changes that I'm surprised that he came out looking almost like I knew what I wanted from the beginning! I am fond of him now though, we have a special bond πŸ˜†

He’s got special eyes called “Stippled Yellow” that I got from the Tohickan Glass Eye company and his tail has a Swarovski Crystal Aurora Borealis chaton. He is not yet holding anything in his little claws but I have a few things coming in the next couple of weeks that I should be able to choose from. This one is quite shimmery – almost all of his paint is infused with interference and many of his scales have been detailed with interference as well (in gold and orange). He also has a decent bit of gold paint on him. I had the hardest time trying to figure out what his name should be – I went through garden ideas to royal terms (because of all the gold) and nothing fit!

Finally, I just named him after a druid healing spell in WoW πŸ˜† Lifebloom it is!

He will be for sale, please PM me if interested!

sooooooo pretty…… gah, how are you so good at these?!

Simply amazing! I like his name a lot! He looks like part of the Green Dragon Flight from WoW. Yersa was there leader and shes a pretty green dragon. Actually quite fitting since she is also the dragon that walks the Emerald dream and helps the druids πŸ˜€

Got your email btw. I can’t wait to see him! Been super busy and when I check my mail its always so crowded with spam, such a pain to go through >.<

Hannah
          Participant

Thanks guys πŸ˜€ I’m really happy with the way this one came out given the amount of hassle he gave me!

And awesome Griffinlover – I can’t wait for you to see him!

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

That is exceedingly stunning Yeral. The shading of greens is just breathtaking and the use of white was ingeniouse!

bayoudragon
              Participant

oooh, NICE! and I like the little swirl on his leg, it’s like a growing vine. πŸ™‚

machineguts
                Participant

Oh Yeral, he is positively exquisite!! Fantastic work, you are so amazing at these!

Hannah
                  Participant

Thanks everyone πŸ™‚ He’s definitely one of my favorites that I’ve done – I’m already thinking of trying this scheme on a small dragon πŸ˜€

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

Oh my! He’s absolutely breathtaking Yeral. I loved all of your keepers, and this beauty is no exception :yes: .

Apari
                      Participant

Awesome Yeral, I love natural schemes. You did a wonderful job on antiquing too. πŸ˜€

Hannah
                        Participant

Thank you guys!!

I worked particularly hard on the antiquing on this one sagi – thanks for noticing πŸ˜€ He’s actually got 3 different antiquing colors and I do really like how they came out!

He is such an elegant bloke! The Name is perfect!

Grayfire_artz
                          Participant

i believe this is one of you best pieces i have seen so far πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 323 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.