fbpx

Yeral's PYOs – Gilded Sky to Khufu Keeper (Batch 1)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Yeral's PYOs – Gilded Sky to Khufu Keeper (Batch 1)

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 323 total)
  • Author
    Apari
    Participant

These things make me lol.. They’re so cool! I love the gashes, that added another gore factor. 😈

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

Oh wow!!!! The claw marks, they are so lovely! It really looks very convincing, just amazing!

Kelly
        Participant

LOL, He looks great! You can see the marks some and that he is brighter. Your a natural zombie painter Yeral! πŸ˜† Great job!

Bodine
          Participant

Wicked cool!wow,nice. πŸ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

Love him πŸ˜€ ! The claw marks are a great touch.

Hannah
              Participant

Thanks everyone! I had a lot of fun painting them both πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Skeeterdeee
                Participant

SQUEE!! I love Zombie #2 even better!!!!!!! Are you planning to do other undead critters?

z9[] <——–That is my 2 year old son's opinion, he grabbed the keyboard πŸ˜† He loves monsters! That's my boy! πŸ˜€

Hannah
                  Participant

hahah! That’s awesome Skeeter, you’re raising him right for sure! As for more undead PYOs.. well, I did just order a couple of small dragons from the store, I’ll have to see πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

There are things I like about each one! It’s so hard to pick a favorite! They are both so cool!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hannah
                      Participant

Hehe, thanks Drag0n! πŸ˜€

Wow! I luvz them!!! For the Eye being damaged…I cannot tell! And…Is that other pair, The Chrome freebies I included?
                        I really digg the brains! they are the coolest! I hope you can receive the new Hollow replacements before you ship! They will go out tomorrow!

Hannah
                        Participant

Thanks Dreaming Tree πŸ™‚

These photos were all taken before I had attempted to glue in any eyes at all so you can’t see any damage on the Hollow eyes in these pictures. Also, I got the Zombie2 eyes in the mail yesterday – they’re perfect!!! I’m going to have to go take a couple of pictures with #1 and his Zombie2 eyes – I prefer them over the Zombie eyes since you can see the pupil – they’re soo awesome!! Thanks again πŸ˜€

OH also – the Glacial Dragon eyes that you included with Zombie2 are AWESOME!! I loooove the color in these eyes!

*runs off to get the camera*

Hannah
                          Participant

*runs back with camera*

Yeah.. it was unavailable yesterday πŸ˜†

Alright, here are the final pictures of the Zombie Keeper – new and (I think) improved with his new eyes. I have already decided on these over the more milky white ones, and I’ll be relisting him on Ebay with these new pictures. I tried to get some good pictures of the sparkle in these eyes but I was mostly unsuccessful. You can definitely see the white pupils in these eyes quite clearly in person too.

I think this may be the first sculpt that I’ve taken pictures of where it actually looks better in indoor light than outside. That said, these Zombie Keepers have been a HUGE pain to photograph in either case!

0_0 It’s going to infect us all in our sleep!!! πŸ˜€ Being a Walking Dead fan, I think it rocks!

Kelly
                            Participant

Oh I like those eyes. I think you take fine pictures Yeral. These pictures actually bring out the colors and the sparkle more. I think he is very cool!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 323 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.