fbpx

Yeral's PYOs – Gilded Sky to Khufu Keeper (Batch 1)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Yeral's PYOs – Gilded Sky to Khufu Keeper (Batch 1)

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 323 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Thanks very much everyone 🙂 The scales alone took me a good solid 12 hours to do, I’m not really sure how I got them all done in one day 😆

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Syn
      Participant

What a completely new take on the design. 🙂 I love it! 😀

Hannah
        Participant

Thanks so much Syn!! 😀

Here she is, totally done – I sprayed her with a matte topcoat and then went through with a paint on gloss and painted over all of her scales so they’re shiney 🙂 As usual, the colors outside look a bit different from inside – it all depends on where you are viewing her. Personally I think these colors are more true to what I see on her than the ones I took last night and indoors.

I’m quite smitten with her, but my computer is on its way out so I will be putting her up for sale in order to gain funds towards getting a new computer 🙂

machineguts
          Participant

Oh Yeral, she is completely breathtaking! What a beautiful Kirin!!

Hannah
            Participant

Thank you MG! 😳

I ended up liking her a lot too, I’ll likely do another one with this same type of design but with a different color scheme. Now I just have to figure out the colors!

Kelly
              Participant

Great job, Yeral. That’s alot of detail work he came out real nice. 😀

megamibabe16
                Participant

Gorgeous!! Like everyone else I love what you did with those scales. You are so creative. Good luck with your sales.

Bodine
                  Participant

Beautiful as always!The Kirin reminds me of a carnival for some reason :shrug: and the scales are wicked cool.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Hannah
                    Participant

Thanks you guys! 😀

Bodine – maybe it’s the kind of striped look to the scales combined with the color scheme! I can see what you’re saying 🙂

Hannah
                      Participant

Alright, here he is!

Surprisingly, the outdoor pictures actually came out OK! I wish I had taken more so I could show the back of him as well, but I convinced myself that it was too dark and then came inside.. I’ll get better and more detailed pictures outdoors tomorrow. Until then ..

He has a custom made brain trinket, custom eyes, and a specially ordered flat silver gem in his tail.

Zombie eyes (I prefer these! You can’t tell in the pictures, but they’re slightly sparkly.):

(these last two were taken before he had eyes/trinket)

“Hollow” eyes – these almost look like a gunmetal/blue color in the light. They are metallic. I think he almost looks CUTE with these in!

Zombie Keeper #1 will be getting the white zombie eyes, and #2 (in progress now) will be getting “Hollow” eyes 🙂

Skeeterdeee
                        Participant

WOW!! He is truly AWESOME!! You’ve got to send a pic to Melody!! She’ll get a kick out of him!

Hannah
                          Participant

Thanks Skeeter! I don’t know how to send stuff to Melody though! >< I'm super sensitive about bugging people too 😆

KoishiiKitty
                            Participant

wow. That is just crazy…..CRAZY AWESOME! He turned out really amazing. His little detail blue viening, really nice touch there.
                              The white back ground looks like it is warping the colors some because he is so dark. I have a mottled grey cloth I use for pieces that are difficult to photo like that. Can you photo him with out a background, on a table or something? That might help. He is definately impressive.
                              I think I like the dark eyed, though they both have an awesome look.

KoishiiKitty
                              Participant

Yeral wrote:

Thanks Skeeter! I don’t know how to send stuff to Melody though! >< I'm super sensitive about bugging people too 😆

I can post it in the Ask Melody thread if you would like 🙂
                                Then you wouldn’t be the one bugging her 😛

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the blood spatter! He came out SO FREAKING COOL! HAHAHA!!! I love the brain in his paw 😆 I can’t decide on the eyes, they both look really great actually! Those blue veins really do it for me! I think he came out AMAZING!

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 323 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.