fbpx

Yeral's PYOs – Gilded Sky to Khufu Keeper (Batch 1)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Yeral's PYOs – Gilded Sky to Khufu Keeper (Batch 1)

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 323 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Those are beautiful.Another talented artist. ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

machineguts
      Participant

Absolutely stunning, Yeral! The coloration is gorgeous!

Carolyn
        Participant

Simply beautiful. Love the colors.

Yeral wrote:

OK so since I saw a few other people who are new at PYO’s doing awesome jobs with antiquing, I decided to give it a go myself ๐Ÿ™‚
          I was really scared to do it to my first little guy, who I named Gilded Sky, but I read the advice that has been given previously (like, not trying to antique until after the topcoat is on – which was actually very helpful! Made it so much easier to wipe off ‘mistakes’) and I did it. The only place that I didn’t really antique was his inside wings (could you call them membranes? That sounds kinda icky and they’re so NOT icky!), I tried it but the grooves were so shallow that it ended up looking strange and almost dirty, so I decided to skip it ๐Ÿ™‚
          I have posted one “before” pic just for reference. I am quite happy with him ๐Ÿ˜€ I’ve decided once and for all that I will be keeping this one since he is my official first one, but I simply cannot wait to try more PYOs in the future ๐Ÿ™‚

Before:

After:

OH! And…. :snappy: :snappy: :snappy: :snappy: :snappy: I LOVE SNAPPY!!

Carolyn
          Participant

Gorgeous colors . Love it.

Yeral wrote:

My latest venture : A purple dragon I call Haze. She has lots of interference on her done in light coats, she has metallic periwinkle eyes (thanks to Susie for sending me a smaller set!!), an Amethyst colored crystal in her forehead, and a multicolored swarovski crystal nestled in her tail coil. Her scales are interferenced in patterns of Blue and Violet Golden Interference, and her dorsal ridge is interferenced in Blue and green. Her wings also have a touch of blue and green interference. Of course, it was very hard to photograph – she is much prettier in person. I did try to take pictures of her in different lights so as to capture her as honestly as was possible. Personally I think the images of her with a light background do her the most justice.

I will be selling this one! My asking price is $210 which includes shipping, tracking and insurance. PM me if interested!

Hannah
            Participant

Thanks for the compliments everyone! ๐Ÿ˜€ I can’t wait to paint another Unicorn, they are much fun!

Apple Jack is also now sold, and thanks to the forum member that is buying him, I will be able to do the swap!! :does a dance:
              We really need a dancing emoticon!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
              Participant

Thanks Charlie ๐Ÿ™‚ I do love the little dragons! Cant wait until they are available in the store again.

Anonymous

bayoudragon wrote:

Kalandra wrote:

Beautuful Yeral!!! I too love the blue dragons!

Our dragon icons should hang out. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Hahahahah I know!!! I saw that XD

Apari
                  Participant

Awesome job on the uni Yeral! It does look very natural.
                    I have a ”Unicorn” that I de-magitized into a horse that I’m going to paint sometime.. Just gotta finish my current PYO’s first. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hannah
                    Participant

Thanks Sagi!

I was thinking as I was painting it, that it would be so much easier to do without the horn ๐Ÿ˜† I kind of wish they came unattached, but at the same time I bet they would be a pain to install too.

Cant wait to see what you come up with on yours!

Hannah
                      Participant

Hakumei is my most recent PYO. She’s a Kirin that I thought of the scheme for when I was laying in bed trying to sleep one night. Each of her scales have been painted in a pattern of black, pinks, and purple. Her mane and tail were painted with a base coat of black with blue interference, then she was drybrushed in pink and purple, with gold interference on top. I quite like the way she came out! These pictures were taken before her topcoat, which will end up being matte on her mane and tail, and gloss on her scales.

As usual, I will get outdoor images of her when she is completely finished with topcoat.

Hakumei is for sale! Please PM me if you have interest in her.

Adaneth
                        Participant

Those aren’t my sort of colors, but I LOVE what you did with those scales! ๐Ÿ™‚ Good luck selling!

Leigha
                          Participant

Wow! INTENSE scale work! I love this one ๐Ÿ™‚

PurpleTurtle
                            Participant

Dear lord ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ! Those scales are intense. Very, very so cool ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

LadyFirebird
                              Participant

I love the detail on this kirin! My eyes are crossing just thinking about all that work! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

wow….. amazing. you never cease to surprise me on your talent yeral!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 323 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.