fbpx

Yeral's Plush Monsters

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Yeral's Plush Monsters

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
      Participant

So I debated whether or not I should post this here or in the Flea Market, and I came to the conclusion that since I’m not actually trying to sell anything through the forums and since it’s my own artwork, that it should go here πŸ˜€ Hope I made the right decision!

I started an Etsy shop just after Halloween because I thought it was high time that I started trying to sell some of the stuff that I make on a nearly daily basis. If you checked out my Art thread you may have noticed that I like zombies and other monsters, and that definitely carries over to my little plushies as well.

In any case, I’m not asking anyone to buy anything (though I wouldn’t stop you if you wanted to ;P), I just wanted to share what I think is kind of cute, and maybe a little bit spooky. It’s never the wrong time of year for plushie monsters, is it?!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/yeralsan

Anonymous

Neat, do you make dragons?

Hannah
          Participant

I’m actually planning on making one, yes πŸ™‚ I may use the base of the body I have for the bunny and then add spikes/wings/tail as needed until I get it right. I’ll definitely post pics of the prototype!

Lokie
            Participant

Cool rabbit πŸ™‚

haha… creepy! but cool πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

*squeals* I love the bunny!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Ditto on the bunny. Yay for zombie bun-buns 😈 !

Hannah
                  Participant

πŸ˜† thanks guys!

Zombie bunny is sooo cute & funny! πŸ˜€ Maybe creepy/cute black kitty? 😳

dragonmedley
                    Participant

That bunny is way cute!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Hannah
                      Participant

DragonCat wrote:

Zombie bunny is sooo cute & funny! πŸ˜€ Maybe creepy/cute black kitty? 😳

Ooh! That may be hard because of the tail – I’m never sure how to do tails! >< But I could try it πŸ™‚

I’m currently working with a pattern that I bought to make a couple of little dragon plushies. I won’t claim them as my own design but I will post pics of them when they’re done πŸ˜€ The pattern is super cute!

Carolyn
                        Participant

They are fun . I love making things out of fake fur .

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.