fbpx

Yeral's For Sale Thread

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Yeral's For Sale Thread

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Thanks guys πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kelly
      Participant

Nice detail. I don’t think I’d have the paitence to do those scales. πŸ™„ Great job, Yeral.

Hannah
        Participant

Thanks Crowfeather πŸ™‚ I actually enjoy tedious work like that, call me crazy!

Hakumei’s Ebay auction will start today at Noon PST:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260726299106

As of today – 1/23/11 – I will happily do partial trades, or trades for either of the two PYO’s I have up for sale – this means that for Blueshift and Hakumei the number of PYO’s I am willing to trade will be different, and also depend on the PYO’s. For example – a Keeper is worth more than a Griffin – I will deduct the store cost (plus lowest UPS shipping) from either sculpt for every blank PYO that is traded.

Another example would be this – I would trade Hakumei for:

2 blank PYO Keepers ($100.00)
          1 blank PYO Griffin ($45.00)
          and $40.00.

(this adds up to $185.00 because if I am expecting you to ship something to me, you get free shipping from me in return!)

The above is just an example to help explain what I mean, but I will take any mint condition blank PYO sculpt as part of the trade (EXCEPT MUSES) – any eye color/gem color!

Please PM me if you are interested, and as always – I will gladly take payments!

bayoudragon
          Participant

Don’t be hatin’ on the muses! 😈

hee hee πŸ˜†

Hannah
            Participant

πŸ˜† Aww.. I know, I’ll paint a muse someday I’m sure, I’m just not a fan ><

I actually have liked some of the muses that people have painted though 😳

Diana L
              Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† sure you wouldn’t like 10 muses for Haukmei, various eye colors XD XD

Hannah
                Participant

πŸ˜† I’d be tempted to say yes because I love you dc, but I just wouldn’t know what to do with them! 😈

Also – I love your avatar!!

bayoudragon
                  Participant

dragoncastle wrote:

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† sure you wouldn’t like 10 muses for Haukmei, various eye colors XD XD

When all they had were muses in the PYO store, I ordered 9 of them. 😈

Kelly
                    Participant

LOL, The muses are crazy too! But I think it would be a great start for a first pyo to get all the different textures and patterns. Like you Yeral, I’ve seen some great looking muses. I’m surprised you haven’t tried one yet they look like they have a ton of detail on there. πŸ‘Ώ πŸ˜€ I wish you the best in your sales. They are both beautiful and deserve good homes.

Leigha
                      Participant

I love the muses. They are so cute! And they’re so much fun to paint because they’re so detailed and soooo much easier to hold and paint. πŸ™‚ I have three muses. Two I painted for myself and one Koi painted for the last muse swap ^^

Hannah
                        Participant

Gah.. it’s tempting, but if I can’t get money for these pieces I really need some PYO’s that I can paint for commissions >< I need a new computer ASAP! :(

Hannah
                          Participant

Blueshift’s Ebay sale ends tomorrow at 3pm EST!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260725557125

Hakumei still has a couple of days left on hers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260726299106

Hannah
                            Participant

Edit: Blueshift is now SOLD!

Interested in my “Hakumei” Kirin? Make me a reasonable offer! I’m in dire need of funds at the moment as my computer is on its way out!

Please see page 1 for pictures and my original asking price!

Hannah
                              Participant

“Hakumei” Kirin’s price has been lowered to $165.00 plus shipping – see first post for pics – send me a PM if interested!

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.