fbpx

Yeral's For Sale Thread

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Yeral's For Sale Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

New one-day-only prices up for the day after Christmas sale πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
      Participant

Only one PYO left for the Day After Christmas Sale!

I will be placing Ruse at a higher price after tonight at midnight! If you are interested in her, make sure to PM me today!

Hannah
        Participant

I’ve relisted “Ruse” on Ebay! If anyone is interested in her from the forums, please PM me and we can work it out from there πŸ™‚

Copy/pasted from my earlier post:

Meet Ruse, my first ever Keeper. Her color scheme is deep red and deep purple with accents of black. The gem she holds is a red glass teardrop held up with black copper wire. It is removable. She has red glass eyes and a red crystal in her tail. I put a light coat of green interference on her wings and on the feather parts of the back of her wings – it’s hard to see in pictures but it looks awesome when you’re standing in front of her. They gleam in low light and really catch your eye. I also gave her violet interference on some random scales on her legs, neck and wings. Her body colors shift between deep purple and red, and the only pure black on her is used as an accent – on some scales as a border and in her antiquing and on her nose. She’s a very dark keeper but she’s NOT mostly black.

She is OOAK and marked as such, as well as being signed by me – both on her felt pad (as pictured :D)

I’m asking $250.00 for her.
          She is listed on Ebay but I will gladly pull her off for a forum member.
          http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260715698289#ht_500wt_1156
          PM me if you’re interested! I will hold her for someone who really loves her and can’t pay right away.

Hannah
          Participant

Relisted Ruse on Ebay for $250.00 plus shipping! As always, if you’re interested, PM me and we can work it out on here (unless you prefer Ebay of course!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ruse-Windstone-OOAK-PYO-Keeper-Dragon-/260718183457?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb403c421

machineguts
            Participant

I hope she sells well for you Yeral, she is a beauty! I can’t wait to start adding some of your pieces to my collection! πŸ™‚

Hannah
              Participant

Aw thank you MG! She’s been up for sale for a while now, and sadly if no one bites soonish I will be taking her down and giving her to my brother πŸ˜†

I can’t wait to start adding your pieces to my collection too!!

machineguts
                Participant

I would so give her a home now if I could, it’s tough having to wait LOL! Soon though! πŸ™‚

Amanda
                  Participant

I think Ruse is fantastic and would love to give her a home too. Sadly, unless you have some sort of fascination with pocket lint, I’m out of luck! 😳 πŸ™„

machineguts
                    Participant

Eleu wrote:

I think Ruse is fantastic and would love to give her a home too. Sadly, unless you have some sort of fascination with pocket lint, I’m out of luck! 😳 πŸ™„

I don’t even have a sufficient amount of pocket lint, want to share some with me Eleu? XD

Hannah
                      Participant

πŸ˜†

Well I’m glad that people are interested in her at least, that alone is nice to confirm πŸ™‚ I know lots of us are in somewhat of a rut financially, myself included! I totally understand. Thanks for making me smile, you two!

machineguts
                        Participant

Yeral wrote:

πŸ˜†

Well I’m glad that people are interested in her at least, that alone is nice to confirm πŸ™‚ I know lots of us are in somewhat of a rut financially, myself included! I totally understand. Thanks for making me smile, you two!

Hehe anytime! πŸ˜€ Things will get better, until then I’ll keep going crazy missing out on so many awesome pieces! 😈

Hannah
                          Participant

Updated the first post with pictures/description/price for Blueshift πŸ™‚

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

BlueShift is absolutely gorgeous! I’d snatch him up quick if I could-but I promised myself no new Windstones for a while-at least until I find out something about this car Im trying to get. I may get you to paint me one like him one day if you dont mind doing him again πŸ˜€

blueshift is amazing…. you are really talented with pyos! someday i will make more money and buy one πŸ™‚

Hannah
                              Participant

Thanks guys! πŸ˜€

and Wolfen – I’d be happy to paint anything again that I haven’t marked as OOAK – so definitely!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.