fbpx

Yeral's For Sale Thread

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Yeral's For Sale Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Note: With all of my PYO’s, I gladly accept payments!

Blueshift Keeper is now sold! However, this scheme can be done again for commissions.

Hakumei Kirin is on hold pending payment

Hakumei
      This Kirin is named Hakumei – which, if the internet can be trusted (it cant!) means something along the lines of “low light” or “twilight” in Japanese. Hakumei has had each of her scales hand painted in a pattern of black, pink and purple. Her furry parts were given a base coat of black with blue interference, and then dry brushed over with pink, purple and gold interference. She has been given a matte topcoat and then her scales have been glossed individually afterward. She has metallic teal eyes.

I’m asking $165 (OBO) for her plus $15 shipping which includes tracking and insurance. Please PM me if you are interested, and as always, I will be happy to work out payments!!

Hakumei will be listed on Ebay starting at Noon PST 1/23/11:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260726299106

From before she was given her topcoats (no color changes have been made – she just looks darker because the pictures were taken indoors):

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
      Participant

Hannah
        Participant

Here is my latest Keeper, I call him Simon. I’m really happy with the way that he came out – I’m a little bit in love πŸ™‚ I took him outside for some pictures before I put his “secret” trinket in so I included a couple of pictures of just the trinket at the end. It’s a swarovski crystal shaped like a snowflake.

Simon has been painted to look like a Siamese cat. He has dark brown paws and snout which fade into a light tan coat. He has been lightly antiqued to bring out the pretty scale details, but I left his chest a solid tan. His wings have also been antiqued, and I like the way they came out looking a bit like a mosaic. His tail scales fade from light blue down to gray blue and were bordered in brown with gold interference. He definitely looks a little bit royal! His claws are also painted gold. He dons medium blue eyes and has a light blue crystal in his tail.

Simon is marked on his felt pad as “#1” as I will likely make more in this color scheme in the future. However, no two “Simon” Keepers will ever look exactly the same as I mix my colors by hand and the scale patterns are bound to differ.

Simon has been SOLD! Thank you everyone for your interest! If you wish you have a Keeper painted like Simon, I am open for commissions and would gladly do this scheme again. Please PM me!

Adaneth
          Participant

I just LOVE his tail. Good luck selling! πŸ˜€

Hannah
            Participant

Thanks!! πŸ˜€

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Those are both beautiful Keepers. I wish I could make a bid for Simon, though. He’s my fave πŸ˜€ .

LuvsDragons
                Participant

I love the Simon Keeper. He’s very stunning. πŸ˜€

megamibabe16
                  Participant

Both those keeper are stunning, especially Simon. I just cannot take my eyes off of him. You did a really great job with that one. Hope he sells for a good price.

Azurielle
                    Participant

I love simon! I sooo wish I could afford him! πŸ™‚

Keeper of the Fledgings

Hannah
                      Participant

Thanks guys πŸ˜€ I know most people are buying Christmas gifts right now and not collectibles for themselves so Simon may just still be around after Christmas!

Hannah
                        Participant

Say hello to Haze!

She is a dark purple dragon interferenced in Blue, Violet, and Green. She has metallic periwinkle eyes and an amethyst colored jewel in her forehead. She also has a multicolored swarovski crystal nestled in her tail curl. Her scales glimmer and change color as you move her in the light.

She is marked as #1 because I may do another one in this color scheme in the future.

Haze has been SOLD! If you wish to have a Keeper or Small Dragon painted in this scheme, please PM me – I do take commissions!

wolflodge100
                          Participant

I LOVE Simon!!! Alas I am poor, so I will just have to drool. :yum:

Hannah
                            Participant

Aw, thanks wolflodge!

And as a reminder to everyone – if you really like the Simon color scheme I will be making more in the future, and am (probably always) open for commissions! I’d be willing to do this same scheme on other sculpts too, with revisions to fit the sculpt of course πŸ™‚

Rachel
                              Participant

The Simon color scheme is brilliant. Beautiful job. Wish I’d win the lottery! πŸ˜‰

machineguts
                                Participant

I second that, I would definitely snatch up Simon if I could! He is spectacular!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.