fbpx

Yep, I is a Big Kid

Home Forums Miscellany Community Yep, I is a Big Kid

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

LadyFirebird
      Participant

I found a couple of books in a rummage sale in the series called ‘Guardians of Ga’Hoole’ by Kathryn Lasky. Well I’m snoping around online and see that there is a movie coming out this Fall. I’ve attached a trailer clip. It is for children like ‘How To Train Your Dragon’. I like owls and this is why it caught my eye. So if you like owls–check it out! 😀

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDBsu1qZGRU

Purplecat
        Participant

I want to see it….but I’m a big kid too… (comes with being a parent of 3 I think) 😀

ooooh, that looks cool!!

twindragonsmum
          Participant

me boyohs absolutely LURV those books…

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Adaneth
            Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

I found a couple of books in a rummage sale in the series called ‘Guardians of Ga’Hoole’ by Kathryn Lasky. Well I’m snoping around online and see that there is a movie coming out this Fall. I’ve attached a trailer clip. It is for children like ‘How To Train Your Dragon’. I like owls and this is why it caught my eye. So if you like owls–check it out! 😀

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDBsu1qZGRU

I saw the trailer for that a few months back and just had to track down the books! Just finished the 15th one today, in fact. I’m so excited for that movie it’s rather scary 😳 but that’s because I’m a nut for wings and birds and flying…

I actually like the animation they’re using. It looks realistic and the story promises to be pretty deep. A book i’ve been DYING to see made into a movie is The Sight by David Clement-Davies. Being about destiny and wolves, I think it would make an awesome movie transition.

Anonymous

I saw this trailer at the theater when I went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D and the trailer was in 3D and O.M.G. I almost fainted and said I will be at this opening night it looked UBER-FANTASTIC!! Those feathers looked so real, and while the owls flew they just came right off the screen at you! Master-fantastic! A must see most definately!!!

Rusti
                Participant

DragonCat wrote:

I actually like the animation they’re using. It looks realistic and the story promises to be pretty deep. A book i’ve been DYING to see made into a movie is The Sight by David Clement-Davies. Being about destiny and wolves, I think it would make an awesome movie transition.

I think The Sight would be a seriously creepy movie, honestly. Same goes for Firebringer (have you read that one?). Fell might not be too bad, it’s not as, er, strange as the other two, though it is The Sight’s sequel.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.